Naraka: Bladepoint is back with another significant update scheduled for September 7th, 2023. This update brings a slew of fresh content, gameplay enhancements, and balance adjustments.
From introducing a brand-new map area called “Celestra” in the “Capture the Spirit Well” mode to unveiling Tessa’s powerful new skills, this update aims to elevate your gaming experience. Players will also find exciting additions like the Clash League and a Solo mode in Showdown.
The servers will be down for maintenance from 23:00 (UTC) on September 6th, 2023, to 03:00 (UTC) on September 7th, 2023.
Naraka Bladepoint September 7 Patch Notes
The servers of NARAKA: BLADEPOINT will be suspended for maintenance from Sep 6th, 2023 23:00 (UTC) to Sep 7th, 2023 03:00 (UTC). We suggest you log out in advance and enter the game again after the maintenance.
The details for this update are as follows:
Brand New Content
I. Capture the Spirit Well
1. Introducing a brand-new map area for Capture the Spirit Well: Celestra.
2. The map rotation between the new area, Celestra, and the existing area, Plumed Castle, will occur every hour.
3. New combat items have been added for Capture the Spirit Well: use Charms to cast ploys and to secure victory.
(1) Ploy Charm·Ballista: Summons a Ballista at the current location. (Only accessible for allies. Projectiles will be cleared out once used.)
(2) Ploy Charm·Forbidden Seal: Summons a Forbidden Seal at the current location. (Only affects your enemies.)
(3) Ploy Charm·Rift: Summons an Enigmatic Rift that connects a location in valid area and the current location. (Only accessible for your allies.)
(4) Ploy Charm·Banish: After a warning, teleports enemies in the selected area to their Spawn Point.
(5) Ploy Charm·Reclaim: Changes the status of a selected Spirit Well to be uncaptured.
(6) Ploy Charm·Detect: Detects enemies in the selected area.
II. Tessa’s new Skill [Tail Strike: Repel] and Ultimate [Enchant: Group Prey] are now available
1. Skill [Tail Strike: Repel]: Tessa unleashes her fox tail and summons a Tailglow Zone in the aimed direction that lasts 6 sec.
·Summons a fox tail upon an ally entering the zone, knocking nearby enemies in the air while gaining [Foxfire] for 5 sec.
2. Ultimate [Enchant: Group Prey]: Tessa summons the fox spirit that unleashes a shockwave and snatches all enemies’ souls within 10m, storing them in a Soul Vessel.
·Enemies who fail to retrieve their soul by interacting with the Soul Vessel within 6 sec will be [Enchanted] for 3 sec.
·It costs only 50% of the Rage if no souls are snatched.
·If the shockwave hits an enemy, Tessa will gradually restore Health in 6 sec (exceeded amount will turn into Armor). Each enemy hit by the shockwave increases the Health recovery by 100% (up to 300%).
III. Solo mode is now available in Showdown
1. Now you can select [Solo] in the stage selection page of Showdown mode to challenge Showdown alone.
Monsters will be weakened for solo gameplay, and all rewards remain the same.
2. You can play solo mode in all levels, including Emerald and Topaz Enigma Domain. But it’s temporarily unavailable in Doom levels and Enigma Peak.
IV. Clash League
(1) Available Time: From Sep 6, 2023, 20:00 to Sep 26, 2023, 04:00 (UTC).
(2) Server Time:
NA Server: 00:00 – 04:00 (UTC) every day
EU Server: 18:00 – 22:00 (UTC) every day
AS Server: 11:00 – 15:00 (UTC) every day
SEA Server: 12:00 – 16:00 (UTC) every day
(3) Rules: Same as Capture the Spirit Well. For details, please check the rules of Capture the Spirit Well mode.
Check the June 29th patch notes here: https://www.narakathegame.com/news/update/20230619/33459_1094079.html
(4) Requirement: Join a Justice Chamber and form a party of 3/6/9/12 with Justice Chamber members in the Justice Rally Room.
(5) Stages: There are three stages: preliminary, semifinal, and final. Each round of competition starts from the preliminary stage and ends when you fail to advance or win the final stage. Winning a single match will advance you to the next stage. You can play unlimited rounds of competition while it is available. The preliminary and semifinal stages are played on the Plumed Castle map, and the final stage is set on the Celestra map.
· Advancing to the final stage: Hero Badges.
· Winning in the final stage: Hero Badges, preparation-stage special effects and titles.
1. You get different points for victory/draw/defeat in each stage: 20/15/10 points respectively in the preliminary stage
30/20/15 points respectively in the semifinal stage;
and 40/30/20 points respectively in the final stage.
2. A Justice Chamber’s total score is the sum of all players’ single-match scores in that Justice Chamber.
3. Clash League Leaderboard
(1) Clash League Leaderboard is ranked based on Justice Chamber Total Score
(Clash League is not yet available for Xbox One players due to the console features.)
V. Limited-time Event: Refreshing Equinox
Autumnal winds arrive to whisk away clouds, as crisp leaves fall in unison.
1. Players can obtain Equinox Coins by completing daily and event quests. Equinox Coins can be exchanged for rare rewards.
2. Challenge Quests include Event-Only Quests (completed in Clash League matches) and Showdown Exclusive Quests (completed in Showdown mode). Clash League quests are unavailable for Xbox players. Xbox players can complete the corresponding event-only quests through Ranked Mode, Quick Match, Bot Mode and Casual Mode with the same amount of Equinox Coins as rewards.
I. Justina Gu
1. Adjusted Justina Gu’s Freeze threshold for transformed enemies with all her Ultimate Talents. The threshold is changed from (1.5x Attack + 90) to (5x Attack + 10).
2. Modified the freezing conditions of [Shadowswipe] against transformed enemies in [Arctic Wraith]. Now, [Shadowswipe] can freeze all transformed enemies who are not currently using skills.
3. Increased the attack Focus level of Shadowswipe against transformed enemies in [Arctic Wraith] and [Arctic Wraith: Blizzard], allowing it to stagger transformed enemies who are not using skills.
4. During the recovery frames of [Arctic Wraith] and [Arctic Wraith: Blizzard], an additional 0.3 sec of Ultimate Focus and 70% Damage Reduction have been added.
5. Increased the duration of freezing effects against transformed enemies in [Arctic Wraith: Blizzard] and [Arctic Wraith: Frostwind]. The duration is now 3 sec, up from 1.6 sec.
6. Reduced the startup frames of [Arctic Wraith: Frostwind] to a unified 1.5 sec.
//Dev Notes: Due to changes in the game environment, Justina Gu’s Ultimate had poor performance when facing transformed enemies, making her susceptible to counterplay. Therefore, we’ve adjusted her gameplay interaction with transformed enemies.
II. Other Changes
1. The skills consuming Rage, such as Flame Force, Shadowswipe, and Demonic Strike, will now display the remaining usable times based on your remaining Rage.
1. Slightly reduced the stagger time caused by vertical and sprint vertical strikes.
2. Optimized the mismatch between the hit range and the visual effects of charged vertical strikes.
II. Greatsword and Polesword
1. Reduced damage multiplier for Scale Rushes while hanging on an eave from 4.32 to 3.24.
2. Reduced damage multiplier for charged Scale Rush from 5.64 to 4.51.
I. Dagger Souljade
1. Slightly adjusted the effect of [Dreadful Wail] of adhering to targets upon attacking.
I. Feature Optimizations
1. Mini-Map Feature Optimizations
When entering multi-layer cave areas such as Shadowjade Mine in The Morus Isle or Camel’s Hump in Holoroth, the mini-map will automatically zoom in for better navigation.
2. If multiple targets are in the area you’re targeting, your crosshair will target whichever is closest to it.
II. Adjustments for Capture the Spirit Well
1. Rift Dealer Adjustments
The weapon rarity of Morus’ Blessing sold by Rift Dealer in the Spirit Well has been upgraded from Rare to Epic; meanwhile, the price has been increased to 15,000 Dark Tide Coins.
2. Removed Draco Storm, Mystic Might and Moonbane Charm in the Morus’ Blessing.
3. Added a warning of the next new Flag’s location in the Capture the Flag challenge.
I. Improvements on Fairyland Penglai:
1. Optimized HUD display in Fairyland Penglai.
II. New Feature: Friend Groups
1. Customizable friend groups can now be created by tapping a friend’s avatar in the friend list.
2. Created groups will appear in the friend list with custom names; up to 10 groups can be created, and each player can only be in one group.
III. Social Label
1. The maximum number of equipped “Style” labels has been increased to 2.
IV. Hero Badge
1. The Citrine stage has been added to the “Muscle Memory” Hero Badge.
V. Level Cap Extension
1. The account level cap has been extended from 500 to 1000 through this update.
2. Players with XP overflow from previous versions will attain the correct level after the update.
3. Players above Lv.500 will receive the new “Sunwing” profile frame.
VI. Baize’s Blessing
1. Baize’s Blessing extra rewards now have a total of 6 tiers. During the Blessing’s duration, you can claim rewards by signing in for 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, and 24 days.
2. After claiming all sign-in rewards, you can skip waiting time and start the next Blessing.
3. You can jump to preview the rewards of Baize’s Shop.
VII. Inventory Item Preview Optimization
1. You can now jump to preview collections contained in items like Trial Cards and Choice Gifts within the Inventory.
VIII. Mail System Optimization
1. Added mail categorization. Mails will be categorized into Notifications, Surveys, Promotions, and Events. You can now sort emails by category.
2. Time Display Optimization. In the mail list, the area where the receive time was shown now shows the countdown to expiration; and at the right side of the title, the area where the expiration time was shown now shows the receive time.
IX. Collection Sets Expansion
1. The maximum number of Collection Sets per hero has been increased from 6 to 10. Unlocking 6 Sets will allow further unlocking of Sets 7 to 10.
X. Star-Collection Interface Adjustments
1. Optimized layout and design of the Restyle and the switch buttons in the Star-Collection interface.
XI. Bonus Cards
1. Players currently participating in the Showdown mode can also enjoy the effects of the XP Bonus Card and the Treasure Bonus Card.
XII. Temporarily disabled the [Photo Customization]
1. The [Photo Customization] is temporarily unavailable after the update, the already generated face data will not be affected.
XIII. [Reset] feature for Hair Color
1. Newly added [Reset] button on the Hairstyle page. Tap the button to reset the hair color. It
is not available for Hairstyles that cannot be adjusted.
XIV. Custom Room
1. Newly added the Disengagement Multiplier settings in the Custom Room, players can adjust the Disengagement Multiplier after enabling the Disengagement.
XV. Lobby Music
1. Removed “The Flame of Fate” from the Lobby music.
XVI. Purchase Limit Adjustments
1. The purchase limit of Treasures in a single transaction at the Treasure Pavilion has been adjusted to 200.
2. The purchase limit of Restyle Orb for the Star – Collections has been adjusted to 500.
XVII. Outfit Transparency Feature
1. You can enable/disable the Transparency in the corresponding outfit interface. You can view the effects when turning this feature on.
2. Transparency applies only during matches (but not in Fairyland Penglai, or during match preparation).
3. Outfits that support the Transparency feature: [Onmyoji Arena·Ecliptic Meander], [Golden Damselfly], [Giant Whale], [Nine Tailed Destiny] and [Star – Nine Tailed Destiny].
I. Combat Adjustments
1. Fiery Monster
(1) Adjusted its combo sequence of melee moves;
(2) Removed the hovering disc move;
(3) The tracking projectile move is now in a Blue Focus state. Make a counter to deflect the projectile;
(4) Reduced the range of Binding Circle and increased the time needed to break free from its effects. Now, when using the Binding Circle move, this monster can cast up to five circles in succession;
(5) The Meteor Rain move no longer follows the player’s movement;
(6) Adjusted AI behavior probabilities in different Difficulties.
II. Showdown Scroll
1. Showdown Scroll is available to enter the Solo mode and Enigma Domain levels.
2. Removed the value bonus.
I. New Packs
1. Newly added Zai exclusive Pack [Chain Break], including Legendary Outfit [Laudation·Chain Break], Legendary Accessory [Laudation·Antenna] and Legendary Hairstyle [Laudation·Blade of Darkness]. Standard price: 3,800 Gold; Now: 2,600 Gold.
II. New Discounts
1. Newly added Legendary Gesture [Pop Dance·Left] for all heroes. Standard price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 900 Gold.
2. Newly added Legendary Gesture [Pop Dance·Right] for all heroes. Standard price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 900 Gold.
3. Newly added Zai Legendary Outfit [Laudation·Chain Break]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold; Now: 1,500 Gold.
4. Newly added Zai Legendary Accessory [Laudation·Antenna]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold; Now: 1,000 Gold.
5. Newly added Zai Legendary Hairstyle [Laudation·Blade of Darkness]. Standard price: 800 Gold; Now: 600 Gold.
III. Featured Items return for limited-time
1. Valda Cui Legendary Outfit [Pearled Maiden]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold.
2. Temulch Legendary Outfit [Skywolf]. Standard price: 1,800 Gold.
3. Longsword Legendary Skin [Amicus Brand]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold.
4. Nunchucks Legendary Skin [Devil’s Hand]. Standard price: 1,500 Gold.
5. Temulch Legendary Accessory [Sirius Helmet]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold.
6. Valda Cui Legendary Hairstyle [Torrent]. Standard price: 1,200 Gold.
7. Viper Ning Legendary Group Pose [Sword at the Ready]. Standard price: 900 Gold.
8. Viper Ning Legendary Group Background [Violet Rattan]. Standard price: 600 Gold.
IV. New Items in Item Store
1. In “Item” store, [Surmount Card·Mythic] is now available. Use to upgrade Hidden Treasure of Mythic Season by 30 levels. The price of [Surmount Card·Reckoning] is 1800 Gold, purchase limit is 1.
V. Discounts End
1. Justina Gu Legendary Outfit [Automata·A2] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
2. Justina Gu Epic Hairstyle [Automata·A2 Hairstyle] has returned to its standard price of 500 Gold.
3. Spear Legendary Skin [Automata·Type-4O Spear] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
4. Tessa Legendary Outfit [Replicant·Kainé] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
5. Tessa Epic Hairstyle [Replicant·Kainé Hairstyle] has returned to its standard price of 500 Gold.
6. Dual Blades Legendary Skin [Replicant·Kainé’s Blades] has returned to its standard price of 1,800 Gold.
I. Optimized the loading efficiency of dropped items, weapons, and other resources during battles.
I. Hero-related Bug
1. Fixed an issue where using the crouch action after activating Zai’s Ultimate would cause abnormalities.
II. Battle-related Bugs
1. Fixed an issue where grappling after the aerial counter would play the ground grappling animation.
III. Other Fixes
1. Fixed an issue where a teammate’s voice status wasn’t displayed while in spectator mode.
2. Addressed the inability to clear friend notes.
3. Fixed the issue where continuously holding down the speech shortcut key upon entering a match caused abnormal shortcut functionality.