Trainers, just when we thought we’d seen it all from the Ticket of Treats, here comes Part 3 to level up our spooky season. Starting on October 19, 2023, a new Timed Research will go live, coinciding perfectly with Pokémon GO Halloween 2023 Part I. Can you say ‘serendipity’?
Now, let’s talk rewards. Completing your Timed Research this round lands you not just one, but two Incubators. You heard that right, double the hatching fun. But wait, there’s more (literally). You’re also in for extra encounters with Phantump.
For those just tuning in, the Ticket of Treats is yours for a cool $5.00 USD. It’s like the VIP pass to a month of Timed Research fun. But remember, the clock’s ticking. You’ve got until October 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. local time to clear all those tasks. If you’re feeling generous, you can also gift this ticket to any of your Pokémon GO buddies who’ve reached the Great Friends level or higher. Keep in mind, though, all sales are final.
With daily bonuses offering a whopping 1.5× additional XP and Stardust for your first catch of the day, slacking is not an option.
Ticket of Treats Part 3 Research
- Use 2 Berries to help catch Pokémon: 3 Poke Ball
- Catch 1 Ghost-type Pokémon: Phantump
- Use 4 Berries to help catch Pokémon: 5 Poke Ball
- Catch 3 Ghost-type Pokémon: Phantump
- Use 6 Berries to help catch Pokémon: 7 Poke Ball
- Catch 5 Ghost-type Pokémon: Phantump
- Use 8 Berries to help catch Pokémon: 10 Poke Ball
- Catch 7 Ghost-type Pokémon: Phantump
- Use 10 Berries to help catch Pokémon: 1 Rare Candy
- Catch 9 Ghost-type Pokémon: Phantump
- Catch 11 Ghost-type Pokémon: Phantump
- Catch 13 Ghost-type Pokémon: Phantump
- Rewards: Phantump, 2 Egg Incubator, 5000 XP
So there it is, folks. Part 3 of the Ticket of Treats promises to bring chills and thrills to your Pokémon GO experience. Trust me, you’re not going to want to miss this ride. Let’s make this Halloween season in Pokémon GO one for the books