Minecraft’s journey continues with the new 1.20.41 update for Bedrock, hot on the heels of the previous 1.20.40 version. The Mojang team has rolled out several fixes in response to the feedback and bug reports from the community.
A significant point to note is for the Nintendo Switch users. The update hasn’t reached your consoles yet, but rest assured, it’s on its way. Below you can find the patch notes.
Minecraft 1.20.41 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a Realm after doing other things for a while
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining Featured Servers
- Fixed a crash on Amazon devices when the player had a prior Realms purchase and the Realm had not been created yet
- Fixed a possible soft lock when performing different actions within Marketplace
- Fixed searching, filtering, and sorting only displaying the first row of results when using the search feature inside the Marketplace
- World type filters now apply properly when using search filters in the Marketplace
- Fixed an issue with not being able to upgrade from the demo to full version on PlayStation