Get ready for an even wilder racing experience with The Crew 2 MAD! This exciting update, which has been highly anticipated by fans, is going to be available for free to all The Crew 2 players starting today. With this new update, you can look forward to an unparalleled level of freedom and creativity in your racing adventures.
After five years of thrilling races and an expanding fleet of vehicles, The Crew 2 MAD introduces a fresh approach, owning the world. It’s not just about the race, it’s about creating your own unique story on the tracks. Below you can find all of the changes:
The Crew 2 MAD – Patch Notes
The Crew 2 MAD is taking over! Our latest patch introduces more quality-of-life updates to the game, as well as some highly requested features to the Race Creator. You will now be able to set checkpoints off the road and lap races are now ready to be created.
So there are even more options to create the races you’ve always dreamed of!
DETAILED PATCH NOTES
Patch Size per platform
- PC: 35.3 GB
- MENA: 32,2 GB
- SCEJ: 32,8 GB
- SCEA: 33,9 GB
- SCEE: 35,1 GB
- Xbox: 36.22 GB
Patch sizes may vary based on your game version.
- [Improved] The HUB Menu was revamped to display now 5 in-game news on the same page instead of maximum 11 on a dropdown menu previously.
The above title “What to play” was extended to the first 3 news on the left, and the other title “What’s new?” includes 2 news on the right.
- [Added] 18 new skills, called MAD skills were added. Requiring a great deal of precision, these are not easy to complete!
- [Added] 17 vanities (7 for the new Hobby family and 10 for the summits).
- Nitros : 4 items
- Outfits: 1 item
- Rooftops: 2 items
- Smokes: 4 items
- Tires: 6 items
- [Fixed] : Surf Rooftop no longer clipping with the camera when camera angle is changed to hood mode.
- [Fixed] : Spruemeister Tire does now fit the car’s rims.
- [Fixed] : Shaka Rooftop is now centered on all vehicle.
- [Fixed] : Preview of the Spear Racing Nitro, which was recently available to purchase in the Vanity Bundle “Nitro Pack” was not matching with its snapshot, which is resolved now.
- [Added] 54 new Bundles all over the season\
- 17 Summit Bundles
- 17 Custom Bundles
- 17 Vanity Bundles
- 3 Basic Bundles
- New overloads in HQ and vanity shop rotation each week.
- [Added] 2 new summits premium.
And 7 re-used premium.
- [Added] A new hobby called ” The Stunt performer”, focusing on MAD skills.
- [Fixed] : The issue where players could get a huge amount of Icon points after playing a community race that takes under one second is resolved.
- No more motorpass!
- [Added] A new playground: The aquapark, located above Las Vegas. 2 skills can be played on this waterpark, but players can have fun on their own and especially with Race Creator!
- No new mission!
- [Fixed] : Nav-ribbon no longer goes over the out of the golden path at 06% progression on the THE DELIVERY event.
- 18 new (completely) Mad skills – detailed below.
- When the players use the back on track they are respawned on the re-start point.
- An auto-switch to the good vehicle’s category has been developed for those skills when teleporting to them.
|1||SR – Driving School|
|2||SR – Donut Jump|
|3||MX – The Roof Route|
|4||HC – The Perfect Spot|
|5||DF – Driftin’ Pool|
|6||RR – The Monument Climb|
|7||HC – The Leap|
|8||RX – Across the Harbour|
|9||TC – The Rush|
|10||RR – Lumberjack Path|
|11||SR – Maze Escape|
|12||DF – Drift & Smash|
|13||MX – Waterslide Effect|
|14||TC – Double Trouble Jump|
|15||JS – The Catfish Slalom|
|16||MX – The Precision Bridge|
|17||Drag – The Longest Jump|
|18||AB – Plane Dance|
- New hub menu that was described above.
- [Added] 1 new mode to put checkpoints everywhere in the world (not only on road), and 1 that allows modifying the checkpoints’ width in this offroad mode.
- [Added] 1 new feature to able to create lap mode (until 30 lap).
- [Improved] Now you can navigate through all races in community race menu with rear trigger buttons on controllers.
- [Fixed] : There was before a duplicate option for the word ‘SANDSTORM’ after selecting advance filter weather option in community races.
- [Fixed] : Words in some categories were out of order.
- [Improved] : In the personalization settings of race creator, “More locations” category was moved at the bottom of the word selection.
- [Fixed] : Purchase confirmation is now appearing when buying items with virtual currency.
- 12 new vehicles:
- Dodge VIPER SRT-10 Coupé MAD Edition (2010)
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT Basalt Edition (2022)
- Audi TT RS Roadster (2022)
- Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2 7 (1972)
- Porsche 356 (1948)
- Porsche 959 (1986)
- Land Rover DEFENDER 110 V8 (2022)
- Audi RS Q8 (2022)
- Gordon Murray T.50 (2022)
- Gordon Murray T.50s (2023)
- Peugeot 205 T16 EVO 2 (1964)
- Renault Maxi 5 Turbo (1985)
- [Fixed] : AUDI RS3 and AUDI RS7 has now smooth RPM needle animation.
WORLD + THEMATIZATION (+ VISUAL & AUDIO)
- [Fixed] : Live Xtreme series Road to O’ahu Voiceover Switches from Spanish to Portuguese.
- [Fixed] : Engine sound of Touring Car during the 3rd section of the mission is no longer glitched.
- [Fixed] : FPS no longer drop after placing 230+ checkpoints.
- [Fixed] : SFX were added for the UGC tutorial page.
- The buoys go floating in the air for the second player if both the players starts the skill one after another.
- Skill music is still audible even after reducing the game volume to the minimum value.
- Only one of the filter categories remains active when the player tries to apply conditions from two different filter categories in the “Community Races” tab of the Main Menu.
- In some cases hovercrafts’ preview in the Miami’s house garage is cut in half.