With today’s weekly reset, we have a new set of challenges coming our way. We have to complete them all to gain access to the weekly reward, and that is a Secret Battle Star.
But, before we start our journey to completing these challenges, let’s take a look of them all in the bulleted list below:
- Use a Chug Jug or Chug Splash in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 5: Get an elimination weapon with a Common rarity weapon – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2 of 5: Get an elimination with an Uncommon rarity weapon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3 of 5: Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4 of 5: Get an elimination with an Epic rarity weapon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5 of 5: Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon – 1 Battle Star
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal 500 headshot damage – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 5 opponents in different named locations – 10 Battle Stars
- Deal 200 damage to an opponent within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent – 10 Battle Stars
With that being said, the challenges are now live so you could delve into completing the same. They are easy to understand except the “Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle” one. We’ll be here to help you with that too. Have a good luck on your way!