NBA 2K17 New Patch On PS4, PC And Xbox One Coming Soon
NBA 2K17 new patch v4 was released from 2K Sports that fixes a lot of bugs in the skillful basketball game.
The patch notes were recently published on Facebook. There are a lot of bug fixes. We know from playing the game there are a lot of bugs, such as the score wouldn’t update after you score or where the game just stops. Uniform colors appear discordant in some match and it’s a little confusing, also when you play online and the opponent leaves the game, you are not given the victory…All of this is now being updated and changed.
As we mentioned in the title the patch is now released for PS4, and for PC and Xbox One scheduled to come soon. Unfortunately, we don’t have any information about Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
NBA 2K17 is the best-seller game in North America for September, changes need to be done ASAP
So here we have all the official changes in NBA 2K17:
- Corrected an issue where some postrelease uniform colors would clash with the opposing team’s uniform in certain matchups.
- After a made basket, the score will no longer update on the scoreboard until after the animation has completed; this should be much less confusing.
- Fixed a case where your friends list in the Who’s Online menu would disappear while viewing it.
- Contact Dunk animations should now properly stay equipped on your MyPLAYER.
- The Relentless Finisher badge should now give the proper bonuses on contact layups when leveling it up.
- Fixed an extremely rare hang that could occur when a player was attempting to grab a rebound.
- Fixed a case where certain jump shot animations would result in the shot meter reporting an incorrect very late timing during high-latency situations.
- Addressed an issue where you would not be granted a win if your opponent disconnected during a Pro-Am Walk-On/Team game under certain conditions.
- Users in Ante-Up will now always be presented with the correct ante-up amount prior to joining the Got Next queue.
- Corrected a case that would result in loading into a black screen heading into a game.
- Connection events will now always appear on the schedule once you agree to them/set them up.
- Addressed a hang that could occur when attempting to enter the 3PT/Dunk Contest when your MyPLAYER was injured.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when loading into a Live Practice when a number of players on your team were simultaneously injured.
Do not forget to follow us!
NBA 2K17 New Patch
This patch should fix a lot of bugs and make the game even better!
This is awesome guys, you really kept me on this page for a long time!!!