Destiny has a new update that deals with tweaking the game’s economy, and Silver Dust.
Update 126.96.36.199 is now on PS4 and Xbox One, which is promising to improve the quality of life in Destiny: Rise of Iron. Following the patch, you can now decrypt Rise of Iron Vanguard and Crucible weapons from Engrams. Previously, the Skeleton keys weren’t dropping at the knowing rate. Now they drop from the Taken Archon Priest in the Winter’s Run Strike. Also, the players that you are seeing on the rooftops in Skyline map, will not be there anymore. Below you can see all the patch notes for Destiny.
Destiny Update Patch Details
- Fixed an issue where Rise of Iron Vanguard and Crucible weapons were not decrypting from Engrams
- It will now dismantle into 1 Silver Dust in Destiny
- Fixed an issue where Armor decrypted from Dusty Engrams was dismantling into Legendary Marks
- Fixed an issue where Comitatus was continuing to not drop properly from Faction Packages for players who own Kondratyuk’s Escape
- Removed Silver Dust cost to apply Iron Lord, Trials of Osiris, and Heroic Mode Raid Armor Ornaments
- Players will now earn SIVA Key Fragments at an overall increased rate
- The first time when you kill a Raid boss on Normal difficulty they will drop three SIVA Key Fragments. For the next kill that week, they will drop two, and then one for the third kill that week
- Fixed an issue where players were able to access the rooftops on Skyline in Destiny
- Fixed an issue where The Taken Archon Priest in the Winter’s Run Strike was not dropping Skeleton Keys at the intended rate
- After the fourth or greater kill, the boss will no longer drop SIVA Key Fragments for the week
- The same behavior will occur for killing Heroic bosses
Armor that is obtained by decrypting Dusty Iron Engrams no longer pulls apart from Legendary Marks, instead, you will receive Silver Dust in Destiny. This is one of the major changes involving Silver Dust. The other is that it is no longer required when applying Ornaments to Iron Lord, Trials of Osiris and Heroic raid armor. There are further adjustments coming.
They are currently working on several changes to improve the player skills in Destiny. They want to ensure that players who are completing Rise of Iron’s greatest challenges to get rewards for what they have accomplished. The Silver Dust requirement for applying Exotic Weapon Ornaments is the same, as the Silver Dust required for application is provided by the Radiant Treasure box.
These changes are being made to boost an explicit player experience. As well as accommodate future changes and balances to the Eververse and Silver Dust economy which they will reveal in their winter release.
These are the latest news by Bungie. Unfortunately, there is no news about balancing the weapons. All the fans are waiting for this update since Destiny: Rise of Iron was launched. I hope that they will fix these issues as soon as possible. Until then, stay with us and we will keep you updated.