HI-Rez proves again that they love their games and they do everything about the community. Once again, a new goddess (first image below) and her name is Morrigan. In SMITE’s Phantom Queen is already in the game and here are her stats and abilities:
Doomsayer (Passive) – The most powerful hit from Morrigan is the third one. It’s exploding and deals damage to all enemies and also decreasing enemies hit by a certain range. All the enemies who are caught by this hit they have to deal with additional damage for some time.
Three Aspects – The Phantom Queen gathers the alternate forms and she focuses on stunning and damaging the enemies in front of her.
Dark Omen – This dark magic is for dooming and damaging the enemies but they are also affected for 8 seconds and she can get an additional damage from the enemy if using the other abilities. Including the passive ones.
Confusion – This ability is all about movement speed. She creates a phantom that runs in from of her and if some of the enemies hit the phantom the extra speed stops. Also, if Morrigan tries to use this ability to make some damage the spell stops immediately.
Changeling – The Morrigan can select a God from the current match and becomes a copy of them. She copies all of their current stats and may use all of their abilities. She retains her own Relics and cannot use Consumables. The Rank of her abilities will transfer to the skills of the god she copies. This ability’s cooldown will be increased to match the target God’s ultimate if she uses it while transformed.
SMITE Patch 3.25 Notes and Skins
Small changes and fixes
- General: His voice is no longer quiet
- Wind Fire Wheels: This ability would consume no mana if used in Melee range but now it’s fixed.
- Kaldr: Marking a target for Kaldr to chase caused Telaria Boots to generate gold is now fixed.
- Typhoon: Fully charge on this spell was an issue to do more damage but now it’s fixed.
- Nature’s Protection: The time for recharging was incorrect rate but now is fixed.