Even if Escape From Tarkov looks like a mix of some popular games out there, the product itself offers a brand new type of content which is marvelous. While the game is still in Alpha, the game doesn’t seem to have lots of active players. It might be Escape from Tarkov’s only downside at this moment because you cannot taste the game at its complete functionality. That being said, we’re making this article with an already performed veracity check over the upcoming subtleties, which should be a reason to give this game a chance amongst the others.
Why should you buy Escape from Tarkov you ask? Let’s warm up the talk and keep the vibe ongoing, as the game’s closed beta is coming in July.
7 Reasons to buy Escape From Tarkov
- Really Satisfying Graphics
- Immersive Audio, which is one of the reasons I love to play games in general.
- A Better Economy for a bigger variety, creating a pleasant experience.
- Better quality and diversity on Mods and Weapons, and everything else related to LOOT. In two words, BETTER LOOT than almost every other video game similar to Escape From Tarkov.
- Anti-Cheat that is updated on a daily basis which is going to reduce all the unpleasant moments created by cheaters/hackers. Banned players are also being officially noted on Escape From Tarkov’s official forums. This is by far the most important thing for all the fans of milsim shooters out there.
- Lots of different maps, plus a possibility of experiencing a real brawl in a widespread WAR throughout the WHOLE MAP in the near future. That will most likely be similar to Arma 3 and DayZ.
- An affordable price of 35 Euros for the Standard Edition, with a chance to upgrade it at any given time by just paying the difference.
All of the above means that Battlestate Games will develop an amazing content in Escape From Tarkov. I love the fact that it’s going to input good Anti-Cheat services which will get rid of the annoying hackers we meet in our everyday’s life.
Just a little update on the above-written bullet list. Everything stated still remains true, Battlestate Games have done an exceptional job on improving their title, both in Performance and Content. While at the time of writing of this article the map had only a couple of active maps, that is changed. It offers more maps to Raid with friends or solo, and there are a couple more scheduled to come too.
Honestly said, by the way, it will require a decent rig to run the game smoothly. It’s CPU heavy operations will most likely cause FPS issues, but for those having the necessary hardware, it’s definitely worth trying.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!