Last Minute Preparation for Gen 3, Here is What you Need to do
Gen 3 is right around the corner, and we’re getting closer every minute. Now, with the release of the latest update, 0.85 and 1.55, available on Android and iOS, it is just matter of time when Gen 3 will launch.
It is always a good choice to get ready in advance and not to find yourself ill-prepared, so this last minute preparation could help you a lot.
- Stock up on Pokeballs and Berries.
- Empty your storage from old eggs and make sure you have enough space for new eggs when Gen 3 comes.
- Make sure you have as many as defenders in Gyms to make sure to get 50 daily coins, in order to buy incubators and eggs.
- Have at least 1 lucky egg ready when new Pokemon arrive. Maximize XP gain by popping up a lucky egg while catching new species.
- Get storage and bag space, or just simply clear them of unnecessary Pokemon or items.
- Lures and Incense on stand-by.
- If you are on “the edge” to reach a new level, especially a level that gives incubators, incense and lucky eggs as rewards, make sure you do that before Gen 3 drops. In this way, you’ll be saving a lot of coins.
- If you’re missing a Pokemon in your Pokedex, go to places where these Pokemon spawn. Because when Gen 3 drops, with new species, the chances of seeing the Pokemon you want or miss are going to be lower.
- Get your GoPlus.
- Powerbank fully charged.
- A smart option is to do high Lvl raids to get TMs and rare candies.
Get out there as soon as you can, follow these tips and be ready when Gen 3 drops. We don’t have enough time, hurry up because this notification is about to come!