“Trainers, starting April 10, we’ll be hosting a special celebration in honor of the Kanto region in Pokemon Go! Keep your eyes open on the official Pokemon Go website and social media channels for more information surrounding this event.”
This email Newsletter has been sent to some players, and no official announcement has been made, but we’re here to guess what’s coming next in Pokemon Go.
- The email Newsletter says “in honor of the Kanto region,” indicating that this event will be related to Kanto region Pokemon or as we all know Gen 1 Pokemon.
- All 151 Gen 1 Pokemon have been released, last Mew via special research, meaning there won’t be any new Pokemon incoming special event.
- At the moment we have 3 Legendary Pokemon and 1 Mythical Pokemon in Pokemon Go – Latias, Latios, Moltres (via research) and Mew, so releasing a new wave of Legendary Pokemon would be too much, but releasing their shiny form makes much more sense.
- And how about a Magikarp special event? That’s too much walking!
- Or increased Ditto spawn rate event?
Gen 1 Pokemon just got their models updated. It looks like the entire generation could be released shiny. Get ready for a shiny “Armageddon.”
Niantic and Pokemon Go will make an official announcement the following days, so we just have to wait and see what is coming next! Until then, stay with us and get the latest Pokemon Go news.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!