Trainers, this is just in!
The official Pokemon Go newsletter confirmed a new event is coming this month, the Adventure Week.
“BREAKING NEWS! GET READY FOR ADVENTURE WEEK One of our most successful events last year, Adventure Week, returns again this month! Gear up for exciting new bonuses and special activities to get you in the adventuring spirit! Also, don’t forget to check this monthly newsletter for the latest sneak peeks of what’s coming up on our calendar! You never know what you’ll find…”
For anyone who forgot what Adventure week was:
Suit up and grab your Indiana Jones hats, travelers, it’s time to head out in the search for fortune and glory!
The Adventure Week event has begun in Pokemon GO! This means that the following are in effect all week:
- More items will be awarded from every PokéStop you visit
- Poké Balls will be 50% off in the in-game shop
- Your Buddy Pokémon is also in the adventuring spirit and will find
- Candies four times as fast for the duration of the celebration
- Increased Rock-type Pokémon such as Omanyte, Kabuto, and their
- Evolutions. Keep an eye out—maybe you’ll even spot Aerodactyl!
- An all-new avatar item has been added to your wardrobe—the
- Expedition Hat!
Also, take note:
Larvitar was initially over-abundant and was quickly reduced back to being uncommon. Slugma is included in the increased spawns. Negative buddy distance can be reset by restarting the app.
Now, there is not much info on what this event could bring, but we expect to see:
- More Items from PokeStops
- New Rock type Bosses
- Shinies (rumors: Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Armaldo)
- New Clothing items
- In-game Boxes sale
We’re waiting on official confirmation on what this event will have to offer, so until then stay with us and get the latest Pokemon Go news.