With the release of Articuno in Pokemon Go as a new Field Research reward, the tasks and rewards have changed, and the players are now reporting new quests and new rewards.
The team @FGR is gathering info on the new quests and rewards, meaning the following list is ‘under construction.’ Make sure to check it out regularly, as we are going to keep you updated.
New Articuno Quests and New Rewards – June Update
- Catch 10 Pokemon – Magikarp;
- Catch 3 Electric Type Pokemon – Pikachu;
- Catch 3 Flying Type Pokemon – Doduo;
- Catch 2 Ice Type Pokemon – Jynx;
- Catch 3 Poison Type Pokemon – Grimer;
- Catch a Dragon Type Pokemon – Dratini;
- Catch 5 Pokemon with Weather Boost – Vulpix. Poliwag.
- Make a Nice Throw – Slowpoke;
- Make 5 Nice Throws – Voltorb;
- Make 3 Curveball throws in a row – Golduck;
- Make 3 Great Throws – Gastly;
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row – Onix;
- Make 5 Great Throws in a row – Flaaffy;
- Make an Excellent Curveball Throw – Absol;
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row – Larvitar.
Evolution and Power up Tasks
- Evolve a Pokemon – Eevee;
- Evolve a Water-type Pokemon – Seel;
- Power up a Pokemon 3 times – Staryu;
- Power up a Pokemon 5 times – Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle.
Gym Battle Tasks
- Battle in a Gym – Horsea, Mankey;
- Battle in a Gym 5 times – Machop;
- Win 3 Gym battles – Jynx, Kingler;
- Use a supereffective Charged Attack in 7 Gym battles – Electabuzz.
Special Item Tasks
- Catch a Dragon Type Pokemon – 3 Rare Candy;
- Make 3 Great Curveball Throws in a row – 3 Rare Candy;
- Use a supereffective Charged Attack in 7 Gym battles – 1 Rare Candy;
- Win 3 Raids – Fast TM.
Adventure Week Quests
- Evolve an Omanyte or Kabuto – Aerodactyl;
- Spin 2 Pokéstops you haven’t visited before – Onix;
- Earn 3 candy for walking with your buddy – Kabuto;
- Hatch 2 Eggs – Omanyte;
- Hatch 2 Eggs – 1 Rare Candy.
- Hatch 5 Eggs – Chansey;
- Earn a candy for walking with your buddy – Krabby.
The new quests are not as easy as it seems, but I know you’re all PoGo pros, so good luck and finish ’em all!