Gengar Day is one of the many upcoming events in November, and today (November 3), players will go face-to-face with the new Raid Boss Gengar.
The event begins Saturday, November 3 at the following times:
- The Americas and Greenland: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM PDT (GMT-7)
- APAC region: 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM JST (GMT+9)
- Europe, the Middle East, and India: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM UTC (GMT+0)
Gengar Day will bring Gengar’s shiny form (see image below – left is normal, right is shiny), 5 Free Raid Passes and all Gengar caught or evolved during the event hours will know Lick+Psychic move.
There is no info if this Pokemon will be featured as Tier 3 or Tier 4 Raid Boss, so we have listed both, including the 100% IV:
- Tier 3 CP – 19,768
- Tier 4 CP – 31,256
- 100% IV – 1496 CP
- 100% IV weather boosted – 1870 CP
Now, let’s see its weaknesses, strengths and best counters.
Gengar is weak against Psychic, Ghost, Dark and Rock Type Pokemon, and strong against Bug, Fight, Normal, Poison, Fairy and Grass Type Pokemon.
The best Pokemon against Gengar is the Legendary Pokemon Mewtwo with Confusion/Shadow Ball or Confusion/Psychic moveset.
In addition, there are other Pokemon who can also finish the job:
- Gengar with Shadow Claw/Hex/Shadow Ball
- Tyranitar with Bite/Crunch
- Groudon with Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Gardevoir with Confusion/Shadow Ball
- Espeon with Confusion/Future Sight
- Metagross with Zen Headbutt/Meteor Mash
That’s pretty much all, and don’t forget to TM away Psychic into Shadow Ball to get the highest DPS.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!