Fortnite Week 7 of Season 7 is upon us. As such, new challenges arrived, in which some of them may be considered as quite heavy to do. The challenges have evolved as the player base did, and it is something we appreciate a lot as Epic Games is stomping ahead.
The week 7 Challenges consider 3 free challenges and 4 Battle Pass challenges. Let’s see them below:
- Visit all Expedition Outposts – 7 Battle Stars
- Use a Rift or Rift-To-Go in different matches – 3 Battle Stars
- Pistol Eliminations (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Wailing Woods – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
- Search (7) Chests in Leaky Lake or Frosty Flights – 5 Battle Stars
- Destroy flying X-4 Stormwing (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Deal (200) damage to opponents in a Single match – 3 Battle Stars
- Stage 2: Deal (300) damage to opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars
- Final Stage: Deal (400) damage to opponents in a single match – 3 Battle Stars
For completing these challenges, make sure you are following each challenge per time, and do not try to jump in between. Dying after accomplishing the one you are doing is acceptable, even if suicidal. You will benefit quite a lot of time by doing that.
Have a nice weekend and fun in Fortnite.