Fortnite unlocked three more Overtime Challenges
Three more Overtime challenges have unlocked. In the name of Valentine’s day, players can achieve only six of them. Another selection of the Overtime challenges is set to unlock 2, 5, and 8 days later. They are all divided and for a good reason, so that players wouldn’t be fed up.
If you have missed, Fortnite embraces all the players to complete the Overtime challenges before February 27th. In that way, those who have completed the challenges will be rewarded with a free Battle Pass for season 8.
The first launch of the Overtime considered only three challenges. Those were:
- Collect Coins in Featured Creative Islands – 0/15 – 500 XP
- Search chests or ammo boxes at a motel or an RV park – 0/7 – 500 XP
- Place Top 15 in Duos with a friend – 0/3 – Valentine’s wrap
Now, there are three new ones:
- Complete Free Overtime Challenges to get Season 8 Battle Pass – 0/13 – Battle Star
- Deal Damage to opponents with Assault Rifles or Pistols – 0/500 – 500 XP
- Regain Health from a campfire in different matches – 0/3 – 500 XP
What are you waiting for? Hop in Fortnite and start assembling all the pieces needed for the completion of the Overtime challenges.