The new Weapon Mastery feature is now available in PUBG. Being announced as available on the live servers, PUBG may be on a way to player base retaliation. They’ve performed lots of changes over the past couple of months, praised by many PUBG players. However, the Weapon Mastery feature would become the best out of best in PUBG, simply because it adds a reason for players to grind their way through.
Something that players have been missing over the past. Alongside that, there will be some new rewards that scale with each 5 Mastery levels. As you progress through, you will get the chance to receive Charms, new vanity items that can be equipped to your favorite weapon. Of course, Charms can be acquired every five levels in particular to the weapon used.
Alongside Charms, there will be Medals and Tier Emblems. The menu can now be found within the game, that will somewhat push players to stick to and rub their way all the way to the top.
The weapon mastery menu is easy to understand, with a set of functions available at players hands. Furthermore, according to the recent patch notes, PUBG’s Erangel has received loot changes and balances. It will now provide tidier loot tables, which will result in appropriate and widespread loot balance.
More about the loot balance can be found below:
- The total amount of items spawned in Erangel has been increased by approximately 28%.
- Increased the overall amount of items spawned, especially the spawn rates of those higher priority items.
- Spawn rate of AR has been increased by approx 64%.
- Spawn rate of DMR has been increased by approx 114%.
- Spawn rate of SR has been increased by approx 177%.
- Spawn rates of equipment and armor have been slightly increased, especially level 2.
- Spawn rates of healing items have been slightly increased.
Overall, PUBG’s announcement holds even more details about all of the chances, so we advise you to get on the official website and scroll through all of them. Bug fixes are not excluded, as this patch also addresses a couple of them.
- Fixed an issue with some barbed wire fences blocking bullets.
- Fixed an issue where players are unable to pick up items that are placed under broken barbed wire fences.
- Fixed the issue with center screen DBNO and kill messages being delayed.
- Fixed the issue with interaction UI remaining in spectator screen when is killed during interaction UI activated.
- Fixed the issue with certain maneuver could prevent motorcycles from flipping.
- Fixed the issue which a vehicle could constantly move when system menu was opened.
- Fixed an issue with different UAZ model variants having different maximum speeds.
- Fixed the awkward character movement when using an emote and rotating the mouse in FPP view.
- Fixed the issue with a frag grenade ground burn mark textures overlapping the player character’s model
- Fixed an issue where only one side of footsteps is output in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue which would remove player’s hair completely when equipping caps.
- Fixed a visual issue when punk knuckle gloves were equipped.
- Fixed a visual issue preventing belts from being visible when wearing a fur coat.
- Fixed an issue where character’s hair and face overlap when a female character equips specific hair styles and caps.
- Fixed a visual issue with shadows displaying incorrectly when swimming in FPP.
- Fixed a replay issue causing explosion effects to continue when moving through the timeline.
- Fixed an issue where players are unable to revive their teammates if casting UI freezes at 0 while reviving.
- Fixed an issue when using a scope and the character moves backward, the scope shakes.
- Fixed certain limb animations not playing while vaulting.
- Fixed an issue preventing the correct crosshair from being displayed after holstering a sidearm.
- Fixed an issue with Shirt (Plaid) icon not matching the in-game asset.
- Fixed a bug which prevented footsteps from being heard while walking over mud or water while wearing Harley Quinn Daddy’s Lil’ Monster Outfit
- Fixed an issue where parachutes deployed higher than intended in War Mode.
- Fixed a visual issue in War Mode UI related to long character names.
- Fixed an issue where weapons could sometimes become unusable after reconnecting to a game.
- Fixed an issue which prevented setting a number with two decimal places.
- Fixed a visual issue in the mission list UI.
- Fixed an issue with blinking shadows in certain houses when the shadow option was set to ‘High’.
- Fixed a visual issue after reloading an M249 which could cause the magazine to float mid-air.
- Fixed an issue preventing vehicle missions from being completed with the Zima.
PUBG has done an exceptional job on the coming content, that will most probably attract both new and retired players. We know that PUBG’s Battle Royale is unique in terms of reality, so getting back to experience the tweaks could be of a vital sign.