Pokemon Go Legendary Cresselia Taking Over Legendary Raids, Shiny Rate 1/19
Trainers, the Regional Legendary Lake Trio is leaving Raids on May 27 at 1:00 PM PDT, and Cresselia, the Legendary Pokemon from Gen 4 will be taking over Raids as a new Legendary T5 Raid Boss.
The Legendary Psychic Type Gen 4 Pokemon Cresselia will be available to battle and catch in Pokemon Go for 22 days, starting from May 27 at 1:00 PM PDT until June 18 at 1:00 PM PDT.
Beating Cresselia should take 3-5 players, but in Foggy weather, two best friends and Lvl 40 Gengars with Shadow Claw move can do the job.
Now, if your team doesn’t have Lvl 40 Gengar, the following Pokemon can also be very useful:
- Giratina – Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Gengar – Shadow Claw/Shadow Balls
- Mewtwo – Psycho Cut/Shadow Ball
- Tyranitar – Bite/Crunch
- Weavile – Feint Attack/Foul Play
- Banette – Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Houndoom – Snarl/Foul Play
- Pinsir – Bug Bite/X-Scissor
- Honchkrow – Snarl/Dark Pulse
- Scizor – Fury Cutter/X-Scissor
- Yanmega – Bug Bite/Bug Buzz
For last, Shiny Cresselia will also be available in the game during this period. As a reminder, any Legendary Pokemon have a shiny rate of 1/19, with an exception of 3-hour events which increases the rate to 1/10.