Spellbreak, the magical Battle Royale game mode, has received a brand new closed beta update. Entitled as 1.1, this update is adhered to include lots of surprises. I called it magical in the first place because you use various abilities that are available to players through looting a variety of items. The game is still in closed beta, and it accessible strictly through player inquiry.
The new update 1.1 brings unique cosmetic customizations and further items, artifacts, and more. Overall, it’s a concrete update that’ set to establish a firmer ground of any upcoming changes in the game. It’s a closed beta we’re talking about, and we have to encourage it as one.
For more precise notes on the update, make sure you check the segment below:
- Artifacts – Optional magical relics that float behind your character.
- Afterglows – Trails that emit from your character’s feet when you’re levitating.
- Cloudbursts – Particles that flow out of your character while dropping into the map.
- New equipment – Spellslinger and Baron boots, belts, and amulets.
- Balance changes – Tweaked Shockwave and Wind Jump.
- UI updates – Combat health and armor improved for visibility.
- New audio system – Better sounds all around.
- New FX – Chronomaster and Firefly have new looks.
Bug fixes have also been implemented, fixing a lot of known issues that should no longer be found in the game.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!