CoD: Modern Warfare December 20 Patch Notes Claim The Devs Still Have Unfinished Work
Modern Warfare’s latest iteration is somewhat still in development according to recent patch notes and updates. The game is anticipating a substantial number of fixes and feature releases, which has slightly grown into a phenomenon. Even if they’re considered as mild annoyances, it also claims that Modern Warfare still needs a decent amount of work and dedication.
Throughout the course of its lifetime, Infinity Ward developed a couple of weapon balance updates, sound tweaks, and whatnot. But that still didn’t clinch the “perfect” entitlement for a Triple-A product. But as an FPS shooter, we rarely see some of those achieve the success of this caliber, as it creates room for the developers to be proud of their accomplishments.
Infinity Ward hasn’t missed to moderately address the same by providing new patches on almost a daily basis. The latest update, which was released today, December 20, holds a small number of surprises. Better said, it holds a couple of exploit fixes that are of high value to some of the players.
Below you can find the patch notes in Modern Warfare for December 20:
- While using keyboard and mouse, an error could occur while right-clicking on a player that is not on your friends’ list
- Improvements to player collision near walls
- Fix for a bug where players who received the Juggernaut suit from a Care Package would have two Juggernaut suits available instead of one
- A few additional exploit fixes
- Winter Docks, Gunfight:
- Fix for a bug where snowballs thrown into the air would explode before making contact with any other surface
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to melee during snowball/practice rounds
Hopefully, this is among the last things the devs have to fix.