The preliminary patch notes for Escape From Tarkov 0.12.4 have arrived, and we’re happy to many of the changes announced. Before we post them, we just have to say that Tarkov is about to become a more realistic and beautiful game, especially with the new Stamina/Fatigue redesign but also the rework of Interchange, one of the most beautiful maps in the game.
We had already covered a couple of the changes yesterday, and not only Interchange will get a lighting rework, but also three new exfil points. What is most probable is that there will no longer be extraction campers due to the new extraction zones, a thing that was painful for each Interchange enthusiast.
We are glad to present to you the preliminary patch notes for the upcoming 0.12.4 patch! Below you can find the full list of changes scheduled for EFT 0.12.4. Keep in mind that they are preliminary patch notes, which means some of the bulleted changes below may vary.
Escape From Tarkov 0.12.4 Preliminary Patch Notes
- Interchange location has been reworked
- Interchange location lighting has been updated
- New interactive objects, new location exfils
- Various problems with culling, physical colliders have been fixed
- New mechanics, overweight. The character receives various debuffs while carrying a certain amount of weight (increased equipment noise, movement speed limits, increased stamina consumption, etc.)
- Fatigue effect debuff has been added, which appears if the character keeps the stamina at a low level for a long time. Energy consumption increases with this effect.
- Now The character’s stamina indicator is divided into arms and legs. The arm’s stamina is consumed when aiming, throwing grenades and fighting with melee weapons. The legs stamina is consumed during sprinting, jumping, changing body positions, etc. Also, the legs stamina starts to drain when the hand’s stamina drops to zero.
- The “trading “flea market”, “inventory” buttons have been added to the bottom panel of the interface for quick access.
- New hand grenades based on the VOG-17 and VOG-25 prototypes.
- The resolution of your screen is automatically determined and applied as standard settings, at the first start of the game.
- New weapon mods
- New sets of character customization and equipment
- New BEAR top called “Telnik”
- New BEAR pants called “Tiger”
- New USEC top called “TIER2”
- New USEC pants called “Commando”
- New SCAV top “Olimpic shirt Russia”
- New body armor, tactical vests, backpack, helmet, active headset
- Grenade case
- New barter loot and new trading schemas requiring this loot
- New hideout crafting schemas
- New quests with new outfits as a reward
- Minor lightning optimizations
- Minor decals optimizations
- Various server stability optimizations