Escape From Tarkov 0.12.4 did reset the strength and endurance of all players, but further problems with the stamina redesign have made the developers take additional actions. Today’s Escape From Tarkov update has seemingly performed a reset of Stamina and Endurance for one more time, but only to those who have been abusing the upgrade mechanic.
Furthermore, this update fixes a decent number of bugs, but also adds new sound queue for heavy breathing (heavy breathing and shaking hands) once the character stamina drops below a particular level.
Being charmed by the benefits gained from high strength and endurance, players couldn’t resist upgrading their characters the fastest way possible. For that reason, BSG has also decided to lower the weight needed to increase a skill point in strength.
For more detailed info on the patch notes, make sure you read the segment below:
EFT 0.12.4.6440 Patch Notes
Strength and Endurance skills of those players who were able to level it up to high levels or max level have been reset.
Fixed various exploits for leveling skills
Fixed invisible obstacles on Shoreline
Fixed a bug when a message about the unavailability of goods would be shown above the list of offers on the flea market
- Fixed elevator extraction on Lab
- Fixed a bug which allowed to use parts of an equipped weapon for production in the hideout
- Fixed a bug which wouldn’t let the character run even though there is available stamina for it
- Fixed a bug which caused Error 228 when folding stock on the message screen
- Fixed sound overlapping and changed siren sounds on Interchange
- Weapon modding interface now has no limits on 21;9 screen format
- Some pop-ups now appear in the middle of the screen
- Strength skill now gives an additional bonus for sprint
- Fixed a bug which wouldn’t allow a player to fold a stock of a gun when he had melee weapon in his hands
- Fixed a bug which caused the main menu to not open because of an error
- Fixed a bug with quest progress not being shown properly in following raids
- Fixed an error which could occur while completing “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” and “Mentor” quests
- Fixed texture of CAA RS47 handguard
- Fixed a bug which caused an inability to crouch when having max overweight
- Fixed a bug with inability to pick up items when wearing Slim Field Med Pack backpack
- Fixed a bug with missing items when upgrading the pre-order package
- Fixed a bug which caused a player to get stuck on a loading screen when canceling matching
- Fixed Error 228 which occurred when you would try to put an item in the cells which were occupied by items recently used in crafting
- Fixed a bug when weapon preset wouldn’t get saved when returning to preset screen
- Various minor bugfixes
Added heavy breathing when the character is out of stamina (sounds of heavy breathing and shaking hands)
Lowered the weight needed for leveling strength skill. Strength starts to level from 48.75 kg until this level – the endurance skill will be leveled.
The update is available to download and the servers are online.