Crysis Remastered PC version just got updated to 1.1.0 and we got the patch notes below.
Here is the list of changes:
Added Features and Options
- Added option to lean into the game.
- Added controls to lean.
- Adjusted mouse sensitivity based on community feedback.
- Added more trees to level Sphere.
- Added more trees to level Harbor.
- Added new keybind options for weapons.
- Added quick throw button for explosives.
- Added Classic Nanosuit controller options.
- Added suit shortcuts to Classic Nanosuit mode.
- Fixed an issue where using Ray Tracing caused stutters and other performance issues.
- Improved SS shadow.
- Improved the ghosting of objects in shaded areas while using Ray Tracing.
- Added Warning box when switching to “Can It Run Crysis” graphic mode, warning players of its heavy performance costs.
- Improved Helena’s character model. (Reckoning – fleet)
- Fixed a bug where cloak mode was not reflected when using Ray Tracing.
- Fixed a bug where duplicated textures were loading for Ray Tracing.
- Fixed an issue where HDR caused colors to look too bright, unnatural and artifacted during daylight levels.
- Fixed an issue where strings in the options were written with lower case characters in multiple languages.
- Fixed a visual bug where the metal beam stuck out into the stairs in Fleet level.
- Fixed a bug where shadows were disappearing due to camera angles (Assault-harbor).
- Fixed noticeable shadow cascades (tank – Onslaught).
- Fixed KPA tank tracks geometry.
- Fixed a bug where player could control the camera in the suit mode selection menu.
- Fixed a bug that caused Power-mode melee attacks to not drain energy when using the Classic Nanosuit mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused Speed-mode melee attacks to not drain energy when using the Classic Nanosuit mode.
- Fixed a bug where Nomad only had half of his shadows during anti-gravity on Core (Found by Digital Foundry. Thank you!)
- Fixed a bug where distant shadows were disappearing due to camera angle (HW and Can it run Crysis Mode) (Onslaught-Tank).
- Fixed flickering issues visible on stairs (Fleet – Reckoning).
- Fixed a bug where display refresh rate only read from Windows’ default display.
- Fixed a Crash during legal screens.
- Fixed a rare crash during cutscenes after starting new game.
- Fixed a bug where the Armory pointer had low resolution (fleet – Reckoning).
- Fixed the visible ‘Replace Me’ textures on environment objects when “Textures Quality” is set to “low”.
- Fixed a bug where the menu became brighter when changing the game’s resolution.
- Added missing text on the Crysis Remastered Logo screen in Japanese language.
- Fixed a bug where the Image calibration picture did not reflect the color settings.
- Fixed a bug where the game’s window was always in focus.
- Added some missing stickers (fleet – Reckoning).
- Fixed a bug where an endless static sound could be heard until the very end of the game. (Fleet – Reckoning).
- · Fixed an issue where Tanks stayed outside the village. (Recovery – Village).
- Fixed a bug where the “Win” hotkeys did not work.
- Fixed an issue where the Parachutes were flickering in the pause menu (Contact – Island)
- Fixed an issue where SFX and music were lagging behind animations if player changed the active window during cutscenes.