Nvidia has just released a brand new driver that is available to download. Driver 456.65 optimizes EA’s upcoming space combat game in the Star Wars universe, Star Wars: Squadrons. This game ready driver also improves some games’ stability on the RTX 30 series, which sounds important to download.
Nvidia GeForce 456.65 also fixes a render latency issue, predominant on Vulkan Games, and adds Nvidia Reflex support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Warzone. Aside from that, it has removed multiple G-Sync compatible monitors from the G-Sync compatible list in the driver. The download is already available throughout the GeForce Experience app, or you can download it from the official website.
Below you can find more detailed changes:
- Our latest GeForce Game Ready driver provides support for NVIDIA Reflex in the blockbuster titles, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone, as well as offers the best experience in Star Wars: Squadrons. The new Game Ready Driver also improves stability in certain games on RTX 30 Series GPUs.
- [Omniverse 2020.2.4496]: Corruption occurs after switching from RTX Real-Time to RTX PathTraced renderer. 
- [Vulkan games]: The GeForce Experience> Performance > Render Latency setting sometimes
sticks at 0 on Vulkan games. 
- Multiple G-SYNC Compatible monitors were removed from the G-SYNC Compatible list in the
- There is a slight increase in the Windows Event Log CPU utilization. 
- NVIDIA Container service may crash upon a resume from system sleep /hibernate mode.
- [Notebook]: Performance Power Mode cannot be set from the NVIDIA Control Panel.
Below you can find the list of open issues, the majority of them on the Windows 10 OS.
Windows 10 – Open Issues
- [World of Warcraft Shadowlands]: When run at frame rates greater than 60 FPS with high
display settings, moving characters display minute twitching/stuttering. 
- [Sunset Overdrive]: The game may display random green corruption if Depth of Field is
enabled from in-game settings. 
- [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks.
- [Fortnite]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to nvlddmkm.sys when playing the game at 4K
To work around, set the resolution to lower than 4k.
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable.
You may encounter issues installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store. See
“Issues Installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store” on page 21 for more
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [G-SYNC]: With G-SYNC enabled on some Freesync displays, half of the screen goes black.
- [GeForce RTX 3080/3090]: Samsung G9 49” display goes black at 240 Hz. 
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!