Trainers, Alolan Marowak Raid Day goes live this weekend, and Niantic and Pokemon Go announced that Alolan Marowak caught during Alolan Marowak Raid Day will know the exclusive move Shadow Bone.
Alolan Marowak Raid Day will go live on October 31, 2020, from 11 AM to 5 PM local time featuring:
- Alolan Marowak will be appearing more often in Raids
- Possible shiny
- Alolan Marowak to learn Shadow Bone
- Other Bonuses (not confirmed – up to five Raid Passes)
According to reports, it only takes one Pokemon Go player and the Pokemon listed below to beat Alolan Marowak in a battle.
Trainers, we’re happy to announce that Alolan Marowak caught during Alolan Marowak Raid Day will know the exclusive move Shadow Bone!
— Niantic Support (@NianticHelp) October 27, 2020
Alolan Marowak Counters
- Mega Gengar with Lick and Shadow Ball
- Mega Houndoom with Snarl and Foul Play
- Mega Blastoise with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Shadow Swampert with Mud Shot and Hydro Cannon
- Shadow Mewtwo with Psycho Cut and Shadow Ball
More details will be revealed soon.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!