As seasons change around the world, Pokemon GO is evolving with its tasks and rewards. This time, Niantic has announced that Pokemon GO will slowly start to turn the tables with autumn. Different Pokemon will be appearing in the wild and hatching from Eggs. Berry effects will be boosted, Berry-themed Field Research and Timed Research will be available, and Deerling will make its Pokemon GO Debut.
In a recent article, Niantic has discovered the features and the beginning date of the new Autumn event. You can find them below:
Date + Time
Friday, October 9, 2020, from 8:00 a.m. to Monday, October 12, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. local time.
- Whether it’s autumn or spring where you are, plants are flourishing all around the world. During this event, Berries will be twice as effective when you give them as treats to your Buddy Pokémon, and you’ll earn twice the usual Candy you usually would when catching a Pokémon that you’ve given a Pinap Berry to. Berries will also be dropping more often when you spin Photo Discs at PokéStops and Gyms, so be sure to harvest a few Berries!
- Pokémon can sense when the seasons change! You can expect to see the following Pokémon appearing more often in the wild: Oddish, Vulpix, Bayleef, Hoothoot, Sudowoodo, Yanma, Pineco, Zigzagoon, Seedot, Shroomish, Plant Cloak Burmy, and Foongus.
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Vulpix as originally discovered in Kanto!
- Autumn-themed Pokémon will be hatching from 5 km Eggs.
- Deerling, the Season Pokémon, will be making its Pokémon GO debut! The turning of the seasons changes the color and scent of this Pokémon’s fur. Keep an eye out for its Autumn Form Deerling!
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com