With Spider-Man: Miles Morales getting released less than two weeks ago, PS5 players also got a taste of the remasters for the 2018 title. The remaster was pretty well received from the fans (apart from the new face), and it seems to be doing pretty well, alongside Spider-Man: Miles Morales.
Today, Insomniac released their first update for the remaster, fixing and addressing a few visual issues and adding cross-progression. Yes, this is the patch that lets PS4 players transfer their progress over to the PS5.
Patch 1.001 was mostly focused on addressing various graphical issues regarding the environment and animation, accessibility problems, and stability issues related to the PS5’s Rest Mode.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered is only available on PlayStation 5 by purchasing the Ultimate Edition of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales. Currently, there is no news of it being a standalone title, so if you only want to play the original title, we’d suggest just getting the PS4 version.
- Added ability to download save games from Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
Fixes & Updates
- Improved quality and performance of ray-traced reflections
- Addressed various animation issues
- Addressed various environmental art issues
- Addressed various accessibility issues
- Addressed a stability issue when resuming from Rest Mode
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!