Nvidia has just released a brand new GPU driver that adds day-1 optimal support for multiple game titles. Nvidia’s driver 457.30 adds optimal support for CoD: Black Ops Cold War, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and Godfall. It also fixes the FPS issue in CoD: Warzone, which was caused by the previous driver.
Players should no longer get FPS drops in Warzone, which is why this update is extremely vital for those that play Warzone mostly. Furthermore, this update updates the SLI profile for Black Desert and addresses other additional issues.
For a complete list of changes, check below:
Game Ready Driver Fixes (For a full list of fixes, please check out release notes)
- [Warzone][RTX 30 series]: Users may see a drop in performance during gameplay.
- [Notebook]: The internal panel flashes upon resume from sleep mode or display off. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere architecture][G-SYNC][HDR][Dual-head 8k display]: Display screen goes black.
Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues (For a full list of open issues, please check out release notes)
- Windows 10 Only [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game. 
- Windows 10 Only [G-SYNC][NVIDIA Ampere GPU architecture]: GPU power consumption may increase in idle mode on systems using certain higher refresh-rate G-SYNC monitors. 
- Windows 10 Only [Freestyle/Ansel]: After launching and then closing Star Wars: Squadrons, Freestyle/Ansel stops working on supported games. 
- To work around, reset the NVIDIA Control Panel global 3D settings. Open the NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings page, then select the Global Settings tab, click Restore and then click Yes at the confirmation dialog.
- Windows 10 Only [Freestyle][Vulkan apps]: With the freestyle filters applied, a blue-screen crash occurs when pressing [Alt+Tab] while running Vulkan applications. 
- Windows 10 Only [Sunset Overdrive]: The game may display random green corruption if Depth of Field is enabled from in-game settings. 
- Windows 10 Only [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- Windows 10 Only [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Windows 10 Only [Notebook][RTX 2060]: Notebook display may flicker or turn black when Microsoft Hybrid Graphics is disabled. 
- Windows 10 Only [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. 
The driver 457.30 can already be downloaded through the GeForce Experience or through Nvidia’s official download page.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!