When a new month begins, Niantic gives us new Field Research tasks, rewards and encounters, and it seems like in November 2020 we will have a full plate on our hands.
Like always, there is a new reward/encounter available when one completes the Research Breakthrough. Shedinja was an October special, while the featured Pokemon for November is Togetic, known as the Happiness Pokemon. Of course, to get an encounter with the Pokemon you need to obtain seven stamps, one stamp per day.
The Field Research tasks can be “taken” from spinning PokeStops. Each Trainer will get a random task that needs to be completed if you want to earn a stamp, which will bring you closer to the November Research Breakthrough encounter.
In the following paragraph, we have decided to post the full list of the new November 2020 Field Research tasks together with the potential rewards.
November 2020 Field Research Tasks and Rewards
- Catch 10 Pokémon: Magikarp (can be shiny)
- Catch 3 Fairy-type Pokemon: Clefairy (can be shiny)
- Catch 3 Pokemon with Weather Boost: Dratini (can be shiny)
- Catch 5 Pokémon with Weather Boost: Poliwag (can be shiny), Vulpix (can be shiny)
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokémon: Dratini (can be shiny)
- Defeat 3 Team GO Rocket Grunts: Bagon (can be shiny)
- Earn 5 hearts with your buddy: Ralts (can be shiny)
- Evolve a Pokemon: Seadra
- Evolve a Pokemon: Eevee (can be shiny)
- Give your buddy 3 treats: Swablu (can be shiny)
- Hatch an egg: Cottonee
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row: Larvitar (can be shiny)
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row: Onix (can be shiny)
- Make 3 Great Throws: Lileep (can be shiny), Anorith (can be shiny), Gastly (can be shiny)
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws in a row: Spinda #4 (can be shiny)
- Make 5 Nice Throws: Voltorb (can be shiny)
- Power Up Pokémon 5 times: Bulbasaur (can be shiny), Charmander (can be shiny), Squirtle (can be shiny), 10 Beedrill, Venusaur, Charizard, or Blastoise Mega Energy
- Send 3 Gifts to friends: Jigglypuff (can be shiny)
- Trade a Pokemon: Vibrava
- Use 5 berries to help catch Pokemon: Snubbull (can be shiny)
- Win 5 raids: Aerodactyl (can be shiny)
- Win a Level 3 or higher raid: Kabuto (can be shiny), Omanyte (can be shiny)
- Win a raid: Mawile (can be shiny)
NOTE: The list is not complete and we’re gathering info, so please stay tuned.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!