Guerrilla Games have released their newest update for Horizon Zero Dawn today, giving us even more crash fixes and graphical improvements to make your experience better.
The two crash fixes that arrived with this update are directed to your game crashing when you’d press a button on your keyboard. Luckily, these annoying bugs have now been fixed, so you won’t need to worry about them anymore.
The performance improvement will make your PC run how it should if you’re using an AMD GPU. This issue cost you an unnecessary 250MB of VRAM.
However, above all, this patch was mostly focused on graphical improvements for already occurring problems.
What’s also important to mention is that Horizon Zero Dawn won’t be getting a lot of updates anymore. Guerrilla Games stated in their announcement for Patch 1.10 that most of the team will mostly be focused on their upcoming game, Horizon Forbidden West – the sequel to Horizon Zero Dawn.
Here are the Patch Notes:
- Crash fix for when players continuously pressed the windows key
- Crash fix for when you press the LMB on the ESC button in the Benchmark Results
- Issue fixed on AMD GPUs, which cost upwards of 250MB of VRAM.
- Fix for negative values in cube map relighting shader (fixes, for example, the red graphical glitches in the Hades fight if you let the timer run out)
- Fix for the graphics settings preset name not updating when you pressed Auto-Detect
- Fix for the menu (and loading screen) being displayed at incorrect scale when changing AF in borderless mode
- Fix for the resolution sometimes being too low in windowed mode
- Fix for the errands quest list overlapping with tutorial quest list
- Graphics settings are now stored in a text file instead of a binary file to facilitate easier tweaking.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!