THQ Nordic confirmed recently that their action-adventure RPG Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning will hit the Switch on March 16th. However, the remaster of the popular RPG will also receive a physical release, confirmed by the official Twitter account for the game:
There will be both, a digital and a physical edition available for the Nintendo Switch version of Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. The physical edition will have the FULL game on the cartridge, NO downloads are required. #ReReckoning pic.twitter.com/uWKeF6EPoU
— Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (@ReckoningGame) January 20, 2021
They also state that you can instantly play the game after you put in your cartridge without any additional downloads.
Remastered with extended content, stunning visuals, and refined gameplay, this remaster delivers intense, customizable RPG combat inside a sprawling game world. Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning got released last September for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and it’s been a big hit in the RPG genre.
Here are some of the things that the remaster of this vast and beautiful RPG offers:
- Uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns.
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Enjoy countless sidequests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magics and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission.
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Improved graphical fidelity including Native 4K support!
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning is also getting more content this year with its Fatesworn expansion, promising to give you about five additional hours of content.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!