Assemble Entertainment is an independent games developer and publisher, best known for the modernized, award-winning Leisure Suit Larry series. The studio is based in Wiesbaden, Germany. Today, Assemble Entertainment announced its presence at Gamescom 2021, with a couple of reveals ahead of the event. As an official partner of Gamescom, the publisher’s participation in this event will introduce all its current portfolio of indie titles, followed by two world premiere exposes.
According to the most recent press release:
The entire Assemble Entertainment line-up will be available in the Gamescom Now content hub, and two popular titles will participate in the Indie Arena Booth 2021. More details will be revealed on August 25, 2021, including all official Gamescom streams, events, and panels that Assemble will participate in.
Assemble Entertainment is inviting all media to attend its digital developer game presentations, where you’ll get exclusive insights into the company and see previously unpublished footage of its portfolio. The publisher will also offer exclusive first-look hands-on opportunities outside of the planned demos to be made available via Steam during the conference.
The complete Line-up of Assemble Entertainment’s Gamescom 2021 titles can be found below:
- Unannounced Title (3D- Action Adventure/Zelda-like) by TinyRoar
- Unannounced Title (Text-Adventure) by RobotPumpkin Games
- Endzone – World Apart: Prosperity by Gentlymad Studios
- Sphere – Flying Cities by Hexagon Sphere Games
- ITORAH by Grimbart Tales
- Super Catboy by Pixelpogo
- Orbital Bullet by SmokeStab
- Ultimate ADOM – Caverns of Chaos by TeamADOM
- Squadron 51 by Loomiarts, Fehorama Filmes
- Roadwarden by Moral Anxiety Studio
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!