Trainers, during the Season of Mischief, players in the US and New Zealand will see new bonuses.
Niantic and Pokemon Go announced new bonuses for Pokemon Go players from the US and NZ during the new Season of Mischief. Players will get 3x bonus XP for spinning PokeStops for the first time and there will be 2x Lure duration.
They also announced all the bonuses for the new season, so take a look below.
Season of Mischief Bonuses
- 3× bonus XP for spinning PokéStops for the first time
- 2× Lure duration
- Increased Incense effectiveness
- Additional Incense effectiveness while walking
- Boosted damage for Trainers battling remotely in raids
- Guaranteed Gifts from PokéStop spins
- Buddy Pokémon will bring you Gifts more often
The Season of Mischief will run from September 1, 2021, at 10 AM, to December 1, 2021, at 10 AM.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!