Trainers, the Pokemon Go Fashion Week 2021 event has started and new Timed Research quest tasks and rewards are now available in the game.
The Pokemon Go Fashion Week 2021 Timed Research is a ??? – stage Research, featuring various tasks, and completing the tasks you will earn various rewards such as fashionable event-themed Pokemon encounters, exclusive Furfrou Wig avatar item, and other useful rewards.
There are five stages and many tasks that one needs to complete to get the rewards. That said, let’s take a look at the list of all tasks and rewards for the Fashion Week 2021 Timed Research quest.
Fashion Week Research Tasks Rewards
Fashion Week Stage 1
- Take a snapshot of Shinx, Blitzle, or Furfrou in the wild: Kricketot
- Make 5 Nice Throws: Skitty
- Battle a Fashion Challenger: 1,000 XP
- Rewards: Fashionable Blitzle, 1,000 XP, and x10 PokeBall
Fashion Week Stage 2
- Use 5 Supereffective Charged Attacks: Mareep
- Make 5 Curveball Throws: Roselia
- Hatch an Egg: Cottonee
- Rewards: Butterfree, 1,000 XP, and x10 PokeBall
Fashion Week Stage 3
- Take a snapshot of Kirlia or Skitty in the wild: Roselia
- Make 5 Curveball Throws in a row: Croagunk
- Battle 3 Fashion Challengers: 3,000 XP
- Rewards: Furfrou, 1,000 XP, and x10 GreatBall
Fashion Week Stage 4
- Complete 5 Field Research tasks: Kirlia
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row: Gothita
- Win a Raid In under 60 seconds: Burmy
- Rewards: Backwards Cap Sneasel, 1,000 XP, and x10 UltraBall
Fashion Week Stage 5
- Take a snapshot of Sneasel, Croagunk, or Frillish in the wild: Croagunk
- Make 3 Great Curveball Throws in a row: Minccino
- Battle 5 Fashion Challengers: 5,000 XP
- Rewards: Frillish, x2,000 Stardust, and Furfrou Wig Avatar item
Pokemon Go Fashion Week event runs from September 21, 2021, to September 28, 2021.