Trainers, the dual-type Psychic/Ghost Mythical Pokemon Hoopa is now available to catch in Pokemon Go after completing the second part of the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research.
The Misunderstood Mischief Special Research is a 16 stage Research that runs from September 1, 2021, to December 1, 2021. Throughout the Season of Mischief, you’ll gain access to different sets of tasks in this Special Research and you’ll be able to encounter Confined Hoopa.
The Mythical Pokemon Hoopa can be obtained only when completing part 1 and part 2 of the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research. Check out all parts, tasks, and rewards for the Hoopa Special Research below.
Pokemon Go Hoopa Research Parts, Steps, Tasks, and Rewards
Misunderstood Mischief Stage 1 of 16
- Make 10 Nice Throws: x1 Incense
- Use an Incense: x10 PokeBall
- Take 3 snapshots of wild Psychic-type Pokemon: x10 Nanab Berry
- Rewards: Gothita, 1,000 XP, and x500 Stardust
Misunderstood Mischief Stage 2 of 16
- Auto Claim: 720 Stardust
- Rewards: 720 XP
Misunderstood Mischief Stage 3/16
- Make 3 Curveball Throws: x15 Pokeball
- Catch 10 different species of Pokemon: x5 GReat Balll
- Earn 5k Stardust: x3 Max Revives
- Rewards: Hoopa, 1,000 XP, and x500 Stardust
Misunderstood Mischief Stage 4/16
- Professor Willow is currently performing an investigation regarding this research. Check back for more details soon!: x720 Stardust
- Rewards: 720 XP
The Misunderstood Mischief Special Research has just begun, and more parts will be revealed soon.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!