The time has come where Niantic reveals the Community Day Pokemon that will be taking the spotlight for October 2021, and that is Duskull.
October 2021 Community Day will be taking place on October 9th, 2021 starting at 11 a.m and ending at 5 p.m. During this period Duskull will be appearing more often in the wild, Shiny Duskull will be available and players can enjoy many bonuses. As part of the event, there will be new Timed Research tasks that will reward you with Sinnoh Stones and more. The Sinnoh Stone is an evolution item that is needed to evolve Dusclops (the evolved form of Duskull) into Dusknoir. The special move during Community Day will be the ghost-type Charged Attack Shadow Ball. There will be special Field Research tasks that may grant you a four-star Duskull, so spin those PokeStops as often as you can.
As a bonus, we will be able to encounter the Shiny form of Duskull, and we will have an increased duration of Incense and Lure Modules, and x3 Stardust for catching Pokemon.
To have a successful Community day, make sure to fully charge your phone, even bring a power bank with you if needed. Check the weather too if you want to walk. And of course, get as much PokeBalls as you can.
If you want to spend some coins, you can purchase a Community Day Box that is priced at 1,280 PokeCoins. Inside that box, there will be 50 Ultra Balls, four Incense, four Star Pieces, and one Elite Charged TM.
Duskull Community Day Guide
- Charge your phone and power bank to the max
- If you plan on walking, check the weather where you live and dress according to it
- As with every Community Day, there are special Field Research Tasks, so spin PokeStops so you can get those
- The rewards from the Field Research Tasks will be a possible four-star Duskulll, which will be great for evolving
- Spin PokeStops during the Duskull CD event to get as many CD event tasks for guaranteed 10-10-10 IVs Duskull
- Make sure you have enough Bag space
- Stock up on Balls. You will need Ultra Balls and Great Balls
- Invest in Star Pieces to maximize Stardust
- Prepare a Gengar to Mega evolve for one extra candy every catch
- Use the quick catch trick
Do you like the choice of Pokemon? Which one would you like to see in November 2021?
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!