Trainers, a new event is underway and new Mega Pokemon started appearing in Mega Raids.
The Pokemon Go Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl event has started and different Pokemon are now appearing in Raids and Mega Raids. Mega Lopunny is the new Mega Raid Boss and will be available to battle and catch until November 21, 2021. Also, Mega Lopunny can be shiny.
That said, let’s take a look at how to find and catch Mega Lopunny in Pokemon Go.
How to Find and Catch Mega Lopunny
Mega Lopunny and shiny Mega Lopunny will be available in Meg Raids during the entire Pokemon Go Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and pokemon Shining Pearl celebration event.
We have a lot of time to battle, defeat, and catch Mega Lopunny and its shiny form, but you must use the best counters and moves.
Mega Lopunny Best Counters
- Shadow Mewtwo with Confusion and Psystrike
- Mewtwo with Confusion and Psystrike
- Shadow Metagross with Zen Headbutt and Psychic
- Shadow Moltres with Wing Attack and Sky Attack
- Shadow Alakazam with Psycho Cut and Psychic
- Hoopa with Confusion and Psychic
- Latios with Zen Headbutt and Psychic
- Conkeldurr with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Moltres with Wing Attack and Sky Attack
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere
Mega Lopunny and shiny Mega Lopunny will be available in Pokemon Go from November 16, 2021, to November 21, 2021.