Trainers, Mega Steelix is the new Mega Raid Boss introduced in Pokemon Go as part of the Season of Heritage. Many players want to know what are Mega Steelix’s weaknesses and what are the best Pokemon to use against this Mega Evolution, so worry no more,e we got you covered.
The Mega Evolution Mega Steelix is now available in Mega Raids, and you can battle and catch it until it leaves on December 23, 2021. After his departure, Mega Abomasnow will be taking over Mega Raids, but let’s focus on Mega Steelix for now.
Mega Steelix’s weaknesses are Fighting, Ground, Fire, and Water attacks, and the best Pokemon Go Mega Steelix counters are Mega Charizard Y, Shadow Moltres, Shadow Machamp, Shadow Swampert, Mega Blastoise, and Shadow Charizard. IF we leave the Shadow and Mega Pokemon, then the best counters to use are Reshiram, Lucario, Conkeldurr, Landorus Therian, and Moltres.
Mega Steelix Best Counters
- Mega Charizard Y with Fie Spin and Blast Burn
- Shadow Moltres with Fire Spin and Overheat
- Shadow Machamp with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Shadow Swampert with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Mega Blastoise with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Shadow Charizard with Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Reshiram with Fire Fang and Overheat
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere
- Conkeldurr with Counter and Dynamic Punch
- Landorus Therian with Mud Shot and Earthquake
- Moltres with Fire Spin and Overheat
Mega Steelix and Shiny Mega Steelix are currently available in Mega Raids in Pokemon Go. So make sure to battle and beat it, and catch Shiny Mega Steeix until they leave Raids on December 23, 2021.