Season of Heritage will be full of surprises and many events, just like the Pokemon GO community wants. It will be full of bonuses, surprises, rewards, and Pokemon that we have not seen in a while.
Starting December 1st, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time, the Season of Heritage will begin, and every month we will have different Seasonal Bonuses. For December, we will have the 2x Stardust for the first catch of each day, while for January 2x XP for the first catch of each day. The last month of the Season of Heritage, which is February, will give Trainers increased Candy XL and 2x XP from hatching Eggs.
Every month, there will be different Timed Research, which will give Trainers exclusive avatar items. The only Timed Research that will be accessible to every Trainer is in December, and it will feature the Team Leader known as Blanche. This Timed Research will revolve around Ice- and Ground-type Pokemon and it will have a Deino Hat Avatar Item when we collect 120,000 Stardust. Here are the rewards for each amount that Trainers will be collecting:
- 500 Total Stardust – 10x PokeBalls
- 1,000 Total Stardust – 10x Razz Berry
- 3,000 Total Stardust – Rhyhorn
- 6,000 Total Stardust – 15× Pinap Berry
- 10,000 Total Stardust – Onix
- 15,000 Total Stardust- 25x PokeBall
- 20,000 Total Stardust – 15x Nanab Berry
- 30,000 Total Stardust – Staryu
- 40,000 Total Stardust – 20x Great Ball
- 50,000 Total Stardust – 2x Silver Pinap Berry
- 60,000 Total Stardust – Alolan Exeggutor
- 70,000 Total Stardust – 25x Ultra Ball
- 85,000 Total Stardust – Deino
- 100,000 Total Stardust – 5,000 XP
- 120,000 Total Stardust – 1x Lucky Egg
In January, the leader that will be featured is Spark, and for this Timed Research, you would need to pre-purchase a ticket for Pokemon GO Tour: Johto if you want to participate. The XP Challenge will be to earn 240,000 XP to unlock Goomy Hat avatar items and many more. More details about this will come soon. The rewards will be the following:
- 1,000 Total XP – 15× Poke Ball
- 6,000 Total XP – 1× Lure Module
- 15,000 Total XP – Cranidos
- 25,000 Total XP – 15× Razz Berry
- 350,000 Total XP – 25× Poke Balls
- 47,500 Total XP – Porygon
- 60,000 Total XP – 20× Great Ball
- 70,000 Total XP – 15× Pinap Berries
- 90,000 Total XP – Shedinja
- 110,000 Total XP – 25x Ultra Ball
- 130,000 Total XP – Togetic
- 150,000 Total XP – 3× Golden Razz Berry
- 175,000 Total XP – Goomy
- 200,000 Total XP – 2,500 Stardust
- 240,000 Total XP – 1× Star Piece
In February, Candela will be closing the Season of Heritage, and the Trainers that pre-purchase the ticket for Pokemon GO Tour: Johto will be able to enjoy the Timed Research: Catch Challenge, where they will be challenged to catch 600 Pokemon to unlock the Noibat Hat avatar item. The rewards for this Timed Research are the following:
- 15 Total Pokemon Caught – 20× Poke Ball
- 35 Total Pokemon Caught – 1× Incense
- 55 Total Pokemon Caught – Krabby
- 80 Total Pokemon Caught – 15× Razz Berry
- 105 Total Pokemon Caught – 15× Great Balls
- 135 Total Pokemon Caught – Gligar
- 165 Total Pokemon Caught – 15× Nanab Berries
- 200 Total Pokemon Caught – Primeape
- 235 Total Pokemon Caught – 2× Silver Pinap Berries
- 275 Total Pokemon Caught – Galarian Zigzagoon
- 315 Total Pokemon Caught – Pupitar
- 365 Total Pokemon Caught – 3× Golden Razz Berry
- 425 Total Pokemon Caught – Noibat
- 500 Total Pokemon Caught – 5,000 XP
- 600 Total Pokemon Caught – 1x Remote Raid Pass
The Pokemon that will be hatching from 2km Eggs during the Season of Heritage will be Poliwag, Bellsprout, Swinub, Meditite, Barboach, Swablu, Bunnelby, and more. From 5km Eggs, Pokemon that will be hatching will be Onix, Azurill, Happiny, Munchlax, Snover, Froakie, Hippopotas, and more. From 10km Eggs, we will get Audino, Darumaka, Mienfoo, Rufflet, Espurr, Goomy, Noibat, and more.
5km Eggs that will be obtained through Adventure Sync Rewards will be hatching Cranidos, Shieldon, Frillish, Skrelp, Clauncher, and Dedenne, and the 10km Eggs obtained through Adventure Sync Rewards will be Dratini, Bagon, Beldum, Riolu, Deino, and Noibat.
During the Season of Heritage, the Pokemon that will be appearing more frequently in cities will be Porygon, Snubbul, Glameow, Bronzor, Lillipup, Trubbish, Solosis and more. In the forests, we will see more frequently the following Pokemon: Caterpie, Taillow, Croagunk, Joltik, Ferroseed, Karrablast, Shelmet, and more.
In the mountains, these Pokemon will be appearing more frequently: Clefairy, Aerodactyl, Teddiursa, Meditite, Numel, Hippopptas, Munna, and more. In the waters, Psyduck, Lapras, Wingull, Barboach, Finneon, Feebas, Bidoof, and other Pokemon will be appearing more frequently.
The Trainers that live in the Northern Hemisphere will see Delibird, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Cottonee, Vanillite, Winter Form Deerling, and many more. The players from the Southern Hemisphere will have Tangela, Treecko Torchic, Mudkip, Carvanha, Combee, Summer form Deerling, and more.
The bonuses that will be active during the Season of Heritage will be:
- Increased effectiveness of Incense while stationary
- Added Increased Incense effectiveness while moving
- Increased damage for Pokemon participating in Raids remotely
- Guaranteed Gifts from PokeStop spins
- One Extra Pokemon Candy when trading Pokemon
- Guaranteed Candy XL when trading Pokemon
The first Community Day as part of the Season of heritage will be held on December 18th, and on December 19th. Throughout the event, Pokémon featured in Community Day events throughout 2021 will be appearing more frequently in the wild, while Pokémon featured in Community Day events throughout 2020 will be hatching from Eggs and appearing in raids.
What do you think about the new Season of Heritage?