Trainers, Reshiram and Zekrom are back in five-star Raids in Pokemon Go, and now it’s the perfect time to learn more about what are the best Pokemon counters to use against Zekrom, what are Zekrom’s weaknesses and how to beat Zekrom in Raid.
Zekrom is a dual-type Dragon, Electric Legendary Pokemon, available to battle and catch in Pokemon Go. Zekrom and Reshiram are the new five-star Raid Bosses, and both can be shiny. Zekrom will be available in Raids until December 16, 2021.
Zekrom’s weaknesses are Ground, Ice, Dragon, and Fairy attacks. It takes 3 Trainers to beat Zekrom, using the best counters and right moves.
Zekrom Best Counters
- Shadow Mamoswine with Mud-Slap and Avalanche
- Palkia with Dragon Tail and Draco Meteor
- Dialga with Dragon BReath and Draco Meteor
- Shadow Dragonite with Dragon Tail and Dragon Claw
- Garchomp with Dragon Tail and Outrage
- Shadow Salamance with Dragon Tail and Outrage
- Dragonite with Dragon Tail and Outrage
- Mamoswine with Mud-Slap and Avalanche
Zekrom will be leaving Raids on December 16, 2021, so make sure to beat it and get a shiny one.