Escape From Tarkov’s Latest Patch Fixes Blurred Scopes and Buffs Rhino’s Accuracy
Fixes deployed in a record time, .357 ammo hits stronger now.
With the latest Escape From Tarkov update, players can finally enjoy the Wild West. Patch 0.12.12.15.17639 has changed how the Rhino works, tinkering with its faulty accuracy and hopefully bringing it exactly where it needs to be. Furthermore, it alters some of its ammunition values which have already been reflected in the ammo charts. The Rhino Revolver desperately needed this buff, as its accuracy was not as reliable as believed.
Furthermore, with the release of the DLSS, some people have had issues with the blurred scopes, which Battlestate Games managed to fix in a record time. These changes allude to why Escape From Tarkov has some pretty die-hard community and players who won’t leave the game soon. It’s good to see developers address issues quickly, as BSG did this time.
The type of connection setting is now removed as it was deprecated and non-working at all.
Escape From Tarkov 0.12.12.15.17639 Patch Notes
Without further ado, below you can find the full changelog:
- Fixed image blur in scopes. In some cases, the blur might still occur; the issue will be completely resolved in the nearest updates;
- Fixed a variety of visual artifacts of flashlights in third-person view;
- Containers close correctly again when switching between screens in the main menu;
- Removed the option to select the type of connection in the settings;
- Corrected the layout of the context menu of the complaint on the post-raid screen.