Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced that starting with May Community Day’s Special Research players will be able to purchase and gift tickets to any of their friends.
Here is everything you should know about the Gift a ticket feature in Pokemon Go:
Gift a ticket in seven easy steps
Step 1: Go to the in-game shop.
Step 2: Tap the image for the event you would like to gift a ticket to.
Step 3: Tap the Gift button.
Step 4: Select the friend you would like to send the gift ticket to.
Please note that you cannot gift an event ticket unless your friend meets the below conditions.
- They must be at least Great Friends with you.
- They cannot already own the event ticket you’re trying to send.
- They cannot already have been gifted the event ticket by someone else.
Step 5: Confirm your selection.
Step 6: Complete the purchase by entering the required information using your device’s native in-app-purchase payment screen.
Step 7: Your gift will be on its way!
- You cannot get a refund for gift tickets purchased for friends Please confirm with your friend that they will be able to play during the event time prior to gifting them a ticket
- You cannot cancel a gift ticket after it has been sent
- You can only send 20 paid gift tickets per day
What are your thoughts about this? Would you be gifting a ticket to a Friend using the new feature?
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org