Trainers, the next Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour is going live today, June 14, 2022, featuring Mantine and 2x Candy for transferring Pokemon.
The second Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour for this starts today Tuesday, June 14, 2022, from 6 PM to 7 PM local time. The chosen Spotlight Hour Pokemon is Mantine and this Pokemon will be appearing more frequently in the wild for the duration of the event. Also, Mantine can be shiny.
The bonus for Mantine Spotlight Hour is 2x Transfer Candy, so we recommend not to transfer any rare Pokemon before the event starts.
Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour June 14, 2022 Tips
- Don’t catch any spawns around you for at least 30-45min before the Spotlight Hour begins. This is because all of these spawns will turn into the Spotlight Hour Pokemon, in our case Mantine, when the event starts
- Find out where the biggest spawn groups in your area are and take advantage of it
- Don’t rely on Lures, unless you’re a rural player. This is because Lures can’t do much to help you grind and the spawns are limited to 1 Pokemon every 3 minutes
- Use the fast catch trick – NOTE: This useful trick doesn’t work on Pokemon that spawn from Incense
- Walk around constantly
- Excellent throws will get you a ton of XP
- Have as much Pokemon Storage as you can
- Have as many PokeBall as you can
- DON’T APPRAISE JUST GRIND! You will have plenty of time, later on, to decide which Pokemon you need. Have in mind that this is ONE HOUR event
- Put all your Pokemon you wanna transfer in a separate tag (remember to EXCLUDE shiny and lucky Pokemon, since they cannot be mass transferred. ENABLE “Expanded group transfer” in the settings to include legendary and mythical Pokemon). Select the whole tag by 5:59. Hit “transfer” at 6:00 and go catch. Double transfer candy is not worth missing out on catching mons, even if it’s just for regular catch XP
we hope this will come in handy, so good luck and let’s catch ’em all.