UPDATE Pokemon Go Verizon Partner Research
Update: Trainers, we’re excited to announce that we’re partnering with our friends at Verizon to provide Pokémon GO Partner Research to Trainers for the first time in the United States!
From September 1, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. local time to November 30, 2022, at 9:00 p.m. local time, eligible Verizon customers in the United States will be able to claim a ticket to access special Partner Research by visiting the Verizon UP Rewards Center in the My Verizon app. The Partner Research includes various tasks that Trainers can complete for rewards—Trainers will even be able to encounter unusual Pokémon and Pokémon with powerful Mega Evolutions! If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny Pokémon!
What is Pokémon GO Partner Research?
Pokémon GO Partner Research is timed research that you can access using an event ticket acquired from participating Pokémon GO partners. The ticket has a code that you can redeem on our Offer Redemption page. After you redeem the ticket code, you’ll be able to participate in the Partner Research from Verizon any time during the Season of Light to get in-game items and encounter unusual Pokémon!
How to claim Partner Research
Partner Research: Verizon is only available in the United States. Trainers must be eligible Verizon customers. Only one code can be used per line.
Follow the steps below to claim your research.
- Open the My Verizon app.
- Go to the Verizon Up section of the app.
- Select the Pokémon GO Partner Research offer to receive your code.
Partner Research features
- Time Period: You can redeem the code starting on September 1, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. local time. The Partner Research will be available from the time you redeem your code to Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 9:00 p.m. local time.
- Complete the Partner Research to earn XP, Stardust, 100 Gengar Mega Energy, an Incubator, a Poffin, a Lucky Egg, and more! Complete the Partner Research for a chance to encounter Gengar, Clamperl, Pawniard, and Espurr. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
*Shiny Pawniard will not be available during this event.
What should I do after receiving a ticket for Pokémon GO Partner Research?
You can redeem the promotional code included on the ticket on our Offer Redemption page. Visit this Help Center article for more information on how to redeem promotional codes. Once you’ve redeemed your code, the Partner Research will appear in-game on the Today View.
Previous Story: Trainers, a new limited-time promo code is now available in Pokemon Go via Verizon Up, but you better hurry up and claim it before it’s too late.
Pokemon Go Verizon Up promo code expires tomorrow, July 24, 2022, so you must hurry up and claim the code to get the free items. The promo code offers 2 Premium Battle Passes, 1 Incense, 10 Poke Balls, and 2 Lucky Eggs.
- Open your My Verizon app
- Select Rewards Center
- The promo code is under Special Offers
- The promo code gives 2x Premium Battle Passes, 2x Lucky Eggs, 1x Incense, and 10 Poke Balls
- The promo code expires on July 24, 2022
Here is the promo code and where to claim it.
Pokemon Go Verizon Promo Code
- Claim the code here
Please have in mind that the new promo code is only for Verizon users.