A new Nintendo Direct event is upon us, and we’re getting ready for it. On Monday, Nintendo announced a new Nintendo Direct showcase that will take place on August 10, 2022, focusing on the ink-based first-person shooter Splatoon 3.
The broadcast will air starting at 2 pm UK time. This event is supposed to offer a better look and jump in its upcoming first-person shooter, with an estimation of a 30-minute-long show. If you’re wishing to set a reminder for when the event goes live, make sure you check this link, or follow the YouTube channel embedded at the top of this article.
Splatoon 3 is currently available for pre-order from the official Nintendo Store.
Splatoon 3 Features
- Enter the Splatlands, a sun-scorched desert inhabited by battle-hardened Inklings and Octolings. Splatsville, the city of chaos, is the adrenaline-fuelled heart of this dusty wasteland.
- Fashion is a key aspect of strategy for the trendsetters enjoying the Splatlands’ unique culture.
- Battles rage in new stages located in Splatsville and the surrounding wilds, such as the hip hangout spot Eeltail Alley and the majestic Scorch Gorge.
- Launch into battle using a mid-air “spawner”, perform a “squid roll” to leap and twirl out of the ink, and swim swiftly up ink-coated walls then jump out at the top with a “squid surge”!
- Experiment with new and modified weapons and special weapons, such as the bow-shaped Tri-Stringer and the scuttling Crab Tank.
- All basic weapons from previous games will also make a return!
- The Salmonid are back, and they’ve got some new surprises in store for the Inklings and Octolings in the co-op mode: Salmon Run! Use Egg Throw to make your job easier as you work together to splat new bosses, including the colossal King Salmonid.
- Take control of Agent 3 and fight against the evil Octarian army alongside the New Squidbeak Splatoon in Splatoon 3’s story mode. Discover the secrets of Alterna, the Fuzzy Ooze and how it connects to the mode’s theme, “Return of the Mammalians”.