Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced the details about the upcoming Halloween 2022 event, and trust me, you are all going to love it.
One of the biggest, and most anticipated events in Pokemon Go is the Halloween event. This spooky event always has something very cool to offer, and this year is no exception. Niantic and Pokemon Go revealed the details about the event, so we recommend checking them out below.
Please have in mind that the Pokemon Go Halloween 2022 event has two parts, and they announced the features and bonuses only for Part 1. There are no details about the Part 2 of the Halloween event at the moment.
Pokemon Go Halloween 2022
- Start time October 20, 2022, at 10 AM local time (Part 1)
- End time October 27, 2022, at 10 AM local time (Part 1)
- Halloween 2022 will have two parts
- Mega Banette debut in Mega Raids, and can be shiny
- Pay-to-play Timed Research (see below for more details)
- Shiny Galarian Yamask in the wild
- Special Research featuring Professor Willow and Rhi, available to claim from October 20, 2022, at 10 AM, to November 1, 2022, at 10 AM local time
- Different Pokemon will be hatching from 7KM Eggs – Yamask, Galarian Yamask, Phantump, Golett, and Noibat
- Shiny Noibat in 7km Eggs and in wild
- New Avatar items
- Lavender Town Music
- 2× Candy for catching Pokemon
- 2× Candy for hatching Pokemon
- 2× Candy for transferring Pokemon
- Trainers level 31 receive a guaranteed 1 XL Candy when walking with your Buddy
- Altered Forme Giratina will learn Shadow Force
- Different Pokemon in Raids
- New Field Research tasks, encounters, Gengar and Absol Mega Energy as rewards
Halloween 2022 Timed Research
“In addition to the Special Research available to all Trainers, paid tickets for Timed Research will also be available during the event.
Ticket 1: For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency, plus any applicable taxes and fees), you can purchase a ticket that grants access to Timed Research featuring encounters with Yamask and Galarian Yamask.
Ticket 2: For US$5 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency, plus any applicable taxes and fees), you can purchase a ticket that grants access to Timed Research featuring increased Candy bonuses, additional Halloween-themed tasks, and an avatar pose.
Trainers can purchase either one of these tickets, or both. Each ticket features unique Timed Research tasks.
IMPORTANT: Please note that Timed Research will expire. The tasks associated with Timed Research must be completed and their rewards must be claimed before Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
Trainers will be able to purchase and gift tickets to any of their Pokemon GO friends that they have achieved a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher. Please note that purchases—including those made for other Trainers – are non-refundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Tickets cannot be purchased with PokeCoins.”
What are your thoughts about the Halloween 2022 event? Do you like the features and bonuses? We would like to hear from you, so please leave a comment below.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com