Trainers, the dual-type Steel, and Fighting Legendary Pokemon Cobalion is the new five-star Raid Boss and many players want to know how to beat Cobalion and what are the best counters. For that matter, we decided to dig a little bit deeper and find the right info.
Cobalion is the new Raid Boss in Pokemon Go and will be taking over five-star Raids starting from December 15, at 10 AM, to December 23, at 10 AM local time. Cobalion can be shiny, so make sure to follow our guide so you can easily beat it and catch a shiny Cobalion.
That being said, let’s take a look at the list of best Cobalion counters below.
How to Beat Cobalion? Best Counters and Moves Included
Mega Alakazam is weak to Fighting, Ground, and Fire-type attacks and can be defeated by 3 or more Pokemon Go players.
- Mega Blaziken with Counter and Blast Burn
- Mega Houndoom with Fire Fang and Flamethrower
- Mega Charizard X Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Mega Alakazam with Counter and Focus Blast
- Terrakion with Double Kick and Sacred Sword
- Reshiram with Fire Fang and Overheat
- Lucario with Counter Aura Sphere
Make sure to follow our guide and use the above-mentioned Pokemon. Your chances of beating Cobalion are better now, so good luck and fingers crossed for shiny Cobalion.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com