Pokemon Go Shadowy Skirmishes Special Research
Trainers, Team Go Rocket are trying to takeover the Pokemon Go world once again, but this time they use different and much stronger Shadow Pokemon than before.
Team Go Rocket takeover event is the first event in February 2023, and Pokemon Go players can enjoy the TGR bonuses until February 5, 2023. Players will battle against different Shadow Pokemon, and get new shiny Shadow Pokemon.
During the Team Go Rocket takeover, you can also hatch different Pokemon from 12 km Eggs, complete new Field Research tasks, and participate in the new Shadowy Skirmishes Special Research.
The Sahdowy Skirmishes Special Research has five different steps, four stages have three different tasks, while the last, the fifth one, requires you just to claim the reward.
Check it out below.
Shadow Skirmishes Steps Tasks Rewards
Shadow Skirmishes 1/5
- Defeat 6 TGR Grunts: Helioptile
- Make 3 Nice Curveball Thows in a row: Helioptile
- Earn 2 Candies exploring with your Buddy: Helioptile
- Rewards: 2000 XP, 15 Poke Ball, and 10 Revive
Shadow Skirmishes 2/5
- Defeat 6 TGR Grunts: 10 Hyper Potion
- Catch 4 Shadow Pokemon: 15 Poke Ball
- Purify 2 Shadow Pokemon: 10 Pinap Berry
- Rewards: 2000 XP, 15 Great Ball, and 1 Rocket Radar
Shadow Skirmishes 3/5
- Defeat Arlo: 1500 XP
- Defeat Cliff: 1500 XP
- Defeat Sierra: 1500 XP
- Rewards: 2500 XP, 1000 Stardust, and Super Rocket Radar
Shadow Skirmishes 4/5
- Find Giovanni: 5 Max Potion
- Battle Giovanni: 20 Ultra Ball
- Defeat Giovanni: 5 Revive
- Rewards: 3000 XP, Lucky Egg, and 2 Golden Razz Berry
Shadow Skirmishes 5/5
- Claim Reward x3: 7500 XP
- Rewards: 5000 XP, 2500 Stardust, and 2 Silver Pinap Berry
The Team GO Rocket takeover runs from Wednesday, February 1, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. to Sunday, February 5, at 11:59 p.m. local time.