How to Activate Primal Reversion in Pokemon Go?
Trainers, Primal Reversion is a new mechanic introduced in Pokemon Go as part of the Pokemon Go Tour Hoenn Las Vegas event.
Primal Reversion is a new mechanic that allows you to transform Pokemon into their Primal form. Now, there are only two Pokemon that can be improved into their Primal forms and those are Groudon and Kyogre.
Now, many players want to know how to activate Primal Reversion, so here is everything one should know.
Activate Primal Reversion in Pokemon Go
To undergo a Primal Reversion you must collect Primal Energy. You can get Primal Energy by defeating Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre in Prime Raids. You can also earn Primal Energy by completing Field Research tasks. Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon will stay in their primal form only for eight hours, after which they will return to their standard form. The more times your Pokemon undergoes Primal Reversion, the less Primal Energy will be used.
The first Primal Reversion requires 400 Primal Energy.
Check the Primal Level Icon for Pokemon’s Primal Level and the bonuses.
Also, when activating the Primal Reversion, you will earn 1 Rocket Radar – the “Activate Primal Reversion” task from the An Uneasy Alliance Special Research grants you a Rocket Radar.
What happens when they revert to their Primal form? Well, Pokemon Go players will receive the following bonuses.
Primal Reversion Bonuses
You’ll receive bonuses when your Kyogre or Groudon reverts to its primal form.
- When Primal Kyogre is in your party, Water-, Electric-, and Bug-type attacks will benefit from attack bonuses in raids.
- When Primal Kyogre is your buddy, catching Water-, Electric-, and Bug-type Pokemon will grant you additional XP and Candy.
- When Primal Groudon is in your party, Fire-, Grass-, and Ground-type attacks will benefit from attack bonuses in raids.
- When Primal Groudon is your buddy, catching Fire-, Grass-, and Ground-type Pokemon will grant you additional XP and Candy.
- Kyogre and Groudon’s Primal Level will increase the more times they revert to their primal forms, improving their bonuses.
- You can see a Pokemon’s Primal Level and the bonuses granted by that level by navigating to the Pokemon’s page and tapping the Primal Level icon.
That’s all you need to know about Primal Reversion, so good luck, and let’s catch ’em all.