Battlefield 2042 Update 4.1.1 Arrives Tomorrow, Patch Notes and more
The highly anticipated Update 4.1.1 is set to arrive tomorrow, bringing a host of quality-of-life improvements and the much-requested All-Chat functionality to the game. In response to community feedback, the developers have focused on addressing several in-game issues and enhancing the overall player experience across all platforms.
The highlight of Update 4.1.1 is the introduction of All-Chat, a feature that enables players to communicate with their opponents during matches. Though the function will be turned off by default, players can easily enable it through the game settings. In addition to the All-Chat feature, the update also brings a variety of general improvements, such as bug fixes and adjustments to the end-of-round statistics screen.
Without further ado, you can find the patch notes below:
Battlefield 4.1.1 Patch Notes
- All-Chat functionality is now available. You can once again congratulate the other team for dancing on top of your downed body.
- All-Chat will be turned off by default when this update goes live. If you wish to partake in friendly chatter with the opposing team then you’ll need to turn this feature on via Options > Display > HUD General > Chat Section.
- Resolved an issue for console players that were unable to assign an input to Chat Visibility.
- You will now be able to assign an input via Options > Controller > Edit Controller Mapping > Menu
- Resolved an issue that resulted in the CAV-Brawler “Earthshaker” Vehicle Skin from interacting with world objects.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some players from selecting equipment from the second and third Weapon Station / Pods within the Vehicles Collection Screen.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in some players losing access to Irish’s APS-36 Shootdown Sentinel.
- The Damage Dealt Statistic at the End-of-Round Screen was shown for players more often than intended, this has now been adjusted to its intended frequency.